free hit
counters
Line of Duty - General Chat - The Lotus Forums #ForTheOwners Jump to content

Line of Duty

Bibs

Mother of God! Anyone else watching it, great episode last night, what a cliff hanger!! 

• Like 2

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Gold FFM

No spoilers please as I am waiting for the full series to finish before binge watching it with the wife.  Sounds like I'll not be disappointed though!

Alcohol. Sex. Tobacco. Drugs. Chocolate.  Meh! NOTHING in this world is as addictive as an Evora +0. It's not for babies!    

The first guy to ride a bull for fun, was a true hero. The second man to follow him was truly nuts!   

• Gold FFM

It was the butler.  The butler did it.

British Fart to Florida, Nude to New York, Dunce to Denmark, Numpty to Newfoundland.  And Shitfaced Silly Sod to Sweden.

@C8RKH, there were bent coppers. There, spoiled the entire series for you :lol:

200.gif

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

• Gold FFM

Bent coppers!  Surely not. Salt of the earth guv'nor.

Alcohol. Sex. Tobacco. Drugs. Chocolate.  Meh! NOTHING in this world is as addictive as an Evora +0. It's not for babies!    

The first guy to ride a bull for fun, was a true hero. The second man to follow him was truly nuts!   

27 minutes ago, Bibs said:

there were bent coppers

as good as https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-devon-56698186

Two police officers have been sacked after filming themselves breaking the speed limit at 89mph in a seized high-performance vehicle.

• Gold FFM

Watched all the previous series back to back - absolutely fantastic. Last nights was superb. 

more tits and nudity and frankly it would have been perfect tv

• Haha 1

Only here once

2 shots? And Definately?! 

@C8RKH, don't read this thread! 

• Like 1

Evora NA

• Gold FFM

Lol - I am fully up to speed as I knew the spoilers would come not least bloody BBC breakfast showing last nights ending on their programme this morning. Bloody muppets!

On 12/04/2021 at 21:10, exeterjeep said:

as good as https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-devon-56698186

Two police officers have been sacked after filming themselves breaking the speed limit at 89mph in a seized high-performance vehicle.

I do believe though that PC Pike did follow orders from Captain Mainwaring and he refused to "tell them his name"!  :rofl:

Three Police Officers here on final warnings after joy riding in a Bentley!  FFS. Did they get a free lobotomy on the NHS?  Fooking muppets!

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-beds-bucks-herts-56792910

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

5 mins...

Evora NA

Never heard of it but sounds like it’s worth a view.

Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk - that will teach us to keep mouth shut!

Oh... :huh:

Evora NA