free hit
counters
Anyone received their 390 Final Edition yet? - Page 2 - V6 Exige Chat - The Lotus Forums #ForTheOwners Jump to content

Anyone received their 390 Final Edition yet?

Matt W

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
14 hours ago, Inversed said:

So people are already receiving them? We want photos :)
Also, can exhaust valve switch be installed easily? 

Exhaust valve switch, apparently not. I had an ecu light on upon collection from them trying to install it. Not sure if they’ve got a plan for it yet, I’m back for the inspection service soon so we’ll see.

A few pics are up on my Instagram

“the_last_exige”

I was a very lucky early order, right place, right time. Placed a deposit last year, firmed up upon announcement.

7 minutes ago, 390ja said:

Exhaust valve switch, apparently not. I had an ecu light on upon collection from them trying to install it. Not sure if they’ve got a plan for it yet, I’m back for the inspection service soon so we’ll see.

Seems to confirm this :

1 hour ago, Martrack said:

Seems to confirm this :

Looks that way. My dealer did mention they’ve been investigating it so hopefully it might be doable.

28 minutes ago, Inversed said:

@390ja it looks amazing. Bold color choices that worked out brilliantly. I wish you many fun miles.

Thank you, it was an anxious few weeks until the covers rolled back!

very pleased with the result though.

55 minutes ago, DangerousDave said:

Any chance you can check if your front wheels are 7.5 or 8?

I haven’t checked mine personally but they were stated as 7.5 on the configuration I ordered from.

While you are checking stuff for us :)
Would you mind measuring lettering on rear transom. I will be wrapping that in vinyl and I need to order font stickers.
There are 3 different dimensions orderable (537mm, 550mm and 557mm). And guys at DivineHandcraft also asked if someone can measure character height, so they will have proper template for everyone who will order from them.

Looks like you got one of the first ones and will be helping us prepare for our deliveries :D

16 minutes ago, Inversed said:

While you are checking stuff for us :)
Would you mind measuring lettering on rear transom. I will be wrapping that in vinyl and I need to order font stickers.
There are 3 different dimensions orderable (537mm, 550mm and 557mm). And guys at DivineHandcraft also asked if someone can measure character height, so they will have proper template for everyone who will order from them.

Looks like you got one of the first ones and will be helping us prepare for our deliveries :D

Lol, I will get the tape out when I get home. I assume you mean the “LOTUS” lettering by the sizes offered?

Edit; i just realised the “390 final edition” is actually quite long with “Exige” included

Edited by 390ja

Spoke to the dealer today about booking in for the inspection service and clearing the exhaust valve error code. He said they can now clear the code but it doesn’t look likely they can fit the valve switch. Ive had a read through the manual and it says the valve is opened at different revs in the different traction settings, so I’ll wait and see how that works before I worry any more about it.

On 11/05/2021 at 10:08, 390ja said:

I haven’t checked mine personally but they were stated as 7.5 on the configuration I ordered from.

My dealer told me all the FE's used the same wheels so thats why i was hoping for 8.0

Please do keep us posted if u ever wind up measuring it.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, mr.par said:

Picking my 390Fe on Saturday 22nd May just been told plug for the exhaust flap is there and they have installed a switch for me so it is worth asking

I’ll ask again, thanks.

what colour/spec have you gone for?

Trim Black Alcantara with yellow Stitching

Floor Mats

Alcantara Steering Wheel

Full Carpets

Interior Colour Pack Metallic Grey 

Yellow Calipers

Cruise Control      

Stereo plus four speakers

Sound Insulation

Air Conditioning

Silver Forged Alloys

received_1041875339672951.jpeg

• Like 1

On 11/05/2021 at 13:36, Matthew Wright said:

According to the Lotus media site

https://media.lotuscars.com/en/models/exige/exige-sport-390-final-edition.html

All the final editions are on the same sized forged wheels, they list the fronts at 7.5" and rear as 10"

Yup you are right dealer said they all came with same size forged wheels. So lotus never made a 17x8 forged wheel for the exige not even the 430 cup?

• 3 weeks later...