free hit
counters
Anyone received their 390 Final Edition yet? - Page 3 - V6 Exige Chat - The Lotus Forums #ForTheOwners Jump to content

Anyone received their 390 Final Edition yet?

Matt W

1 minute ago, Matt said:

So mine has come into silverstone 😍 in which is amazing but a bit frustrating as well as my garage won’t be ready until wk/c 21st so due to pick up 26th 😁.
Although I need the garage to be done the car will be spending a lot of time at our caravan in the wyre forest near Bewdley, a gateway to many fun roads off into mid Wales😬 👍
 One thing I’ve noticed on my everyday motor t5 when we stop at the van is we do get a lot of detritus from all the lovely trees and they’re inhabitants 🤦‍♂️ So looking for a good cover for when it’s not being ragged somewhere out in the wilds 🤣 I’m presuming the ones on sale from the shop will be fine out under the trees? 

5357EC52-585F-4701-B19C-EA33C6AE99C3.jpeg

Top colour! 

• Like 1

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
7 hours ago, Matt said:

I’m presuming the ones on sale from the shop will be fine out under the trees? 

Yup. There are a range of new covers coming soon which will pack up smaller but they are probably going to be a bit pricier.

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

😬I  love the look of the carbon just couldn’t resist. A 420 May have been the way to go but I’m just not sure I will use it on track and I guess if I did get into tracking it then I may want to up the power more so figured the 390 was a good start point and still be 10k cheaper even with the carbon.

I would have gone for the carbon roof as well but my lad is desperate to get the roof off when it comes so I’m trying to get hold of a soft top. 

I've been thinking about getting one so long another week shouldn’t be too bad 🤯😁

On 12/04/2021 at 19:58, Matthew Wright said:

I understand all the build slots to be taken as well now, and no more changes could be made to existing ones . I was told mine was one of the last ones for July completion, then with delivery to the dealer and PDI the car is available for early August'ish. I thought a few might have been delivered by now. 

I took over a dealer stock build slot for a 420 FE on 21 May, and they managed to get the build changed to my spec, including a special order paint colour, Plum Crazy :)

Allegedly first week of July delivery ;)

• Like 2

31 minutes ago, David Standing said:

I took over a dealer stock build slot for a 420 FE on 21 May, and they managed to get the build changed to my spec, including a special order paint colour, Plum Crazy :)

Allegedly first week of July delivery ;)

That will look awesome!  I was soo close to spec'ing my 250 Cup in Plum Crazy!

• 3 weeks later...

Looks great! Really looking to seeing the fire red in the flesh! 

My car is on a boat, scheduled to arrive in country mid July and early August by the time the time it's ready to pick up. 

• Like 1

Cheers. 
You won’t be disappointed with Fire red it is just absolutely stunning I’m sure you will be delighted with it. 

The access panel, louvred rear hatch and the aero pack were added on the configurator. The spoiler just changes the whole rear end I think. 

• Like 1

Nice work Matt - great to see another Fire Red Exige. I was on my own pretty much for a while there but these Final Editions seem to have brought out the need for more Fire!🔥😎

I remember those initial days of getting mine - a pic of it below with the original Sport spoiler and Sport carbon rear panel still on it - I changed to the Cup alternatives. Kept the Sport ones as might change back one day as I also like the spoiler in particular.

And you’re right about Fire Red - it changes massively depending on the light. Moody in the lowlight……sensational in the sunlight 

Enjoy your lovely Exige…..they’re fantastic👍👏👏

7A0CC4D9-1C84-4496-9E36-10EC797B8960.jpeg

C948DCC8-EC3A-4BFC-9041-0032062E67AD.jpeg

AE1BA522-7F9F-4C6C-AB4E-662505A74EEC.jpeg

• Like 1

Mine is also due, was early July with delivery in August, but has slipped as parts apparently in short supply. The red looks fabulous, definitely the right choice. 

They put The j hooks on mine as they had no standard breaks. 
some of the later ones may end up as virtual cup cars if your lucky 🤣

😬 I know I do wonder some times. But since I’ve had it this week I’m certain I made the correct decision. I’m doing my best to get the 1000miles in currently upto 400 😁. But even only taking it upto 4500 revs it’s just so damn quick to much for the road really and that’s where I’ll be for the most part to start with 
But then most people who track them seem to want more than 420-30 so figured stick with this and if I want more power 10k towards it 🤷‍♂️🤣

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

On 27/06/2021 at 21:54, Matt said:

🥳🥳🥳 finally picked mine up yesterday afternoon. 
I really don’t think it’s going to take long to get the first 1000 on the clock 😝 near enough 250 already the kids keep getting me to take them out in it 😁

first thoughts are it’s flipping awesome 

2nd thoughts are 4500-7000 must be mind blowing. It’s really to fast for the road 🥴

3rd thoughts 

fire red is absolutely awesome pictures really do it no justice at all. But here are some anyway 😍

79EE16CF-F93B-4804-95CD-8C4053F1277B.jpeg

AB778E2B-54CA-45AD-8F55-C1D327C6BD47.jpeg

6477B165-5409-43BA-9E0F-2F345C1E628A.jpeg

2C82A231-F760-43A7-926D-2E88D83490DC.jpeg

8D390069-BC6C-41CC-825C-CA35F028D992.jpeg

C52EF9C8-F800-404E-9524-D2B42A5A49FA.jpeg

Looks great!  When did you order yours by the way?

Edited by John Torr

Cheers it really is flipping awesome I’m totally made up with it. 😍

10th feb I placed my deposit . But hadn’t confirmed the spec for a few weeks after that.