free hit
counters
Forged Wheels - Ride/Handling/Suspension/Brakes/Wheels/Tyres - The Lotus Forums #ForTheOwners Jump to content

I’ve seen a set of OEM forged wheels for sale, I was just wondering if the word “forged” should be stamped on them or not.

The ones I’ve seen don’t have it.

Will these wheels fit a standard Exige V6s or will I require spacers? Seriously Lotus sell these but the website mentions he’s are wider so don’t require spacers 

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

The do not say 'forged'.

Depending on which model they came from, the rears may have a bonded spacer to effect a 3mm offset difference, for 285mm width tyre fitment, but they will fit.

On 15/04/2021 at 19:39, Diablos-666 said:

If I buy them then I’ll get them repainted as I’m not keen on the gloss black.

Ive offered just under £2k for them as it’ll cost about £400 to get them painted.

May as well buy them new at that price, from SeriouslyLotus.

I bought them for £1,800 in the end. The guy was selling them via Silverstone Lotus. The tyres still have plenty of tread left too so not a bad price really.

I’m not keen on the colour though so will be dropping them off an Lepson’s to get repainted.

Will I need longer wheel bolts, it’s something the lotus sales guy mentioned to me, although he wasn’t sure.

• Like 1