free hit
counters
Wanted - Evora 400 IPS - Wanted - The Lotus Forums #ForTheOwners Jump to content

Wanted - Evora 400 IPS

AD Fox

Hello, new prospective owner here, having recently moved out of fast BMW's.

I'm interested in procuring an IPS 400, I'm open to all colour variants, but Ideally looking for an earlier, well used car, from circa 2015 - 2017 with mileage above/around the 25k mile region.

Thanks,

AD.  

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

Yeah, a bit far away. I used to living in Oxford, but moved down to London about two years ago, so South East based generally.

• Gold FFM

Hi Jim,

Many thanks for the list, I've had a look at a few of these, bar the Birmingham car which I think is a new listing, I partly too was checking whether any current owners might be considering selling soon. 

Thanks again,

AD.

• Like 1

Hi AD,

When you say you’ve had a look do you mean seen the cars in the flesh or seen the adverts ? Only asking as if it’s the former, is there anything you didn’t like which may be useful to others who are also looking ?

Good luck with your hunt

Apologies, I missed the notifications for these post. Yes as JP said all sorted. Thanks to everyone for your kind help and feedback.

Regards

AD.

• Gold FFM

Mission creep...not a 400, not an IPS. 

That is a beautiful car. And unique. 

Welcome AD to Lotus ownership. I hope you have as much fun, joy and entertainment from the marque as I have these past 30 years. 

Justin 

• Like 1