free hit
counters
chemical guys butter wet wax - Detailing - Sponsored by ValetPro - The Lotus Forums #ForTheOwners Jump to content

• Gold FFM

bought this some time ago after some favourable reviews but although it was super fab to apply  and take off the gloss finish didnt bowl me over (this was on the wifes other cars) today tried it on the evora and oh my !!! lush finish !!! 😁

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Apologies if it offends but jesus, mary, joseph and the wee donkey those things are fugly

I’m sure I washed it twice - it definately cleaned up nice 😀

@C8RKH them banham kit cars are indeed ugly

Posted Images

• Gold FFM

I’m sure I washed it twice - it definately cleaned up nice 😀

• Sad 1

Only here once

• 2 weeks later...
  • Gold FFM

Apologies if it offends but jesus, mary, joseph and the wee donkey those things are fugly

• Haha 2

Alcohol. Sex. Tobacco. Drugs. Chocolate.  Meh! NOTHING in this world is as addictive as an Evora +0. It's not for babies!    

The first guy to ride a bull for fun, was a true hero. The second man to follow him was truly nuts!   

• Gold FFM

@C8RKH them banham kit cars are indeed ugly

• Haha 1

Only here once

• Gold FFM
21 minutes ago, C8RKH said:

actually i think its quite iconic (apparently it saved audi back in the day) and we bought it 7 years ago for £4.6k and would get £5.25k every day of the week at mo !!! but we are wavering to sell it tho wifey wants a s1 exige and or a 2cv so im reluctant to sell in case she opts for the 2cv 😒 although just been looking at the ultima rs omfg now thats ubber sexy

• Gold FFM

Not sure I’d stretch to £525 - I reckon even we buy any car might top out at £450. Good luck with the sale 

• Haha 1

Only here once

• Gold FFM
1 hour ago, windymiller said:

quite iconic

But it looks like a skip that has been gorging on mars bars.

• Haha 1

Alcohol. Sex. Tobacco. Drugs. Chocolate.  Meh! NOTHING in this world is as addictive as an Evora +0. It's not for babies!    

The first guy to ride a bull for fun, was a true hero. The second man to follow him was truly nuts!   

• Gold FFM

On 02/05/2021 at 21:13, windymiller said:

actually i think its quite iconic (apparently it saved audi back in the day) and we bought it 7 years ago for £4.6k and would get £5.25k every day of the week at mo !!! but we are wavering to sell it tho wifey wants a s1 exige and or a 2cv so im reluctant to sell in case she opts for the 2cv 😒 although just been looking at the ultima rs omfg now thats ubber sexy

I really like the Audi TT's I particularly like series one thats in the photo.  Didn't at the time but do now.  

I guess beauty is a matter of opinion.  I had a mark 2 for a bit and really enjoyed the car.  

A series 1 exige would be an extreme change and for the money you would pay for a good one you probably better getting a 350. Or even 220 elise.  Not sure if anyone else has experienced both but I would assume the modern Elise's and Exige's are more comfortable and I suspect the engines sound nicer when cursing at motorway speeds. 

I say this as I have a S2 elise love the car but motorway speeds does create a engine pitch which is not pleasant for long periods, liveable with the radio turned up but there not a lot of conversation possible. The elise is my daily driver and its such an engaging drive that the engine noise compromise is of little consequence.  

• Like 1

All the Best

Greg