free hit
counters
Morse Code... - Page 2 - Emira Chat - The Lotus Forums #ForTheOwners Jump to content

Morse Code...

Bibs

Oh no - not more - how much longer can we take this - this can't really go on till the FOS can it...

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

I'd possibly ignore this thread if I were you. 

Personally, I'm enjoying it, love a puzzle! 

• Like 2

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

1 hour ago, JimH said:

Teaser Number 3....

Are we expecting a teaser every day until whatever is scheduled to be released on Tuesday at midday. If something is released Tuesday it could then be in Autocar on Wednesday?

2 hours ago, exeterjeep said:

Are we expecting a teaser every day until whatever is scheduled to be released on Tuesday at midday. If something is released Tuesday it could then be in Autocar on Wednesday?

Autocar and other publications must be under embargo right now, they would already have the images ready to go.

17 hours ago, JimH said:

Spots before your eyes?

Spot the dog?

Now you see it, now you don't?

All we know is that when they stop making this, we will be properly, properly sad.Jeremy Clarkson on the Esprit.

Opinions are like armpits. Everyone has them, some just stink more than others.

The reflected line in the water has a left and a right part to it. The iris on the eye glows then there appears to be a "reflection" on the right. I have no idea what that might signify.

Has anybody managed to work anything out since the first one?

I spent a couple of hours trying to work out the yellow circle but haven't had time for the subsequent ones, although they have probably been at the back of my mind.

The reflected lines in the water look like they could be morse code but I worked that out to be "ere re te". That means nothing to me.

Nope. I've got nothing.

All we know is that when they stop making this, we will be properly, properly sad.Jeremy Clarkson on the Esprit.

That's all I have since that bit was obvious so hence my comment. :( 

I'm normally quite good at puzzles, but I am not sure that all of these may be solvable?

Sort of like the marketing thing where the couple were in the crowd with a faceless stocking over their head. Still don't know what the meant really.

Ok I'll bite. How do those three flashing lights say SUV? 🤔

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Barrykearley said:

It says “ S U V”

SUV = delete RR evoque and buy lotus SUV.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

How about this, There's a left bit and there's a right bit which is being reflected. Things get reflected in a mirror. A mirror sounds like Amira.

3-2-1 Do I get a rusty bin?

• Gold FFM
9 minutes ago, mg4lotus said:

Why would it say SUV when they are releasing a sports car?

That is an assumption.

Only here once