free hit
counters
Any interest in Norfolk meet again soon? - Topics - The Lotus Forums #ForTheOwners Jump to content

Any interest in Norfolk meet again soon?

Any interest in reconvening pub meet after 17th May pending confirmation of relaxation of regulations?

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Cheers buddsy, yeh I’d be up for coming along for a meet. Hopefully I’ll have a lotus by then! Might not be the same if I turn up in the silver Citroen dispatch 😭 

Yes from me Nick for sure.  Came on here to post a proposed drive on 23rd May.  Will post separately so dont  hijack your post.  When are you thinking?

yes again we'd more than likely be up for that !!

Posted Images

Yes from me Nick for sure.  Came on here to post a proposed drive on 23rd May.  Will post separately so dont  hijack your post.  When are you thinking?

• Like 1

@LV Hi Lewis just tagged you into this as there might be someone local with an Exige to chat with.

buddsy

• Like 1

"Belief is the enemy of knowing" - Crrow777

Cheers buddsy, yeh I’d be up for coming along for a meet. Hopefully I’ll have a lotus by then! Might not be the same if I turn up in the silver Citroen dispatch 😭 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

Everyone is welcomed. Many people come along without a Lotus. I did before I bought mine. As long as youre interested in Lotus thats all that really counts :-)

buddsy

• Like 1

"Belief is the enemy of knowing" - Crrow777

Great to hear from you guys and that there Interest in emerging from our lockdown bunkers!

Post May 17th I suppose for meet, current proposal for easing of restrictions is 30 people outdoors (hope it blinking warms up a bit!) or 6 indoors, two tables if needed (or is not in spirit of restrictions 🤔)

Assume Bird in Hand is still the place to meet? And we can always take a snoop down the road at Lotustropolis?

Probably need numbers and pre-booking

Resurrect thursday evenings?

@AlexBrake - Sound good to you mate?

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

nick

Tell us time date and venue and ill be there work permitting.

Resurrect the 3rd Thursday evening? May 20th? Subject to Alex / BiH approval

Is normal life returning?

BR,

Nick

Alex popped me a text, all good for the BiH :thumbup:

• Thanks 1

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

Ill be there work permitting.  Ill aim for 7PM

• Like 1

I am going to have to confirm closer to the date since it is the first week that overnight stays are allowed & we’ve not seen the wife’s parents, who are both 90, for 18 months.

But if I/we do come will you all promise not to laugh too loud when we turn up in the wife’s MX5, since I am still lotusless😟

Thanks to swift intervention of Bibbs looks like venue is on for 20th.

See you there for 7pm (weather permitting) I’ll be the one eating fish and chips 😋

I’m looking for freedom!

447D2C9F-009A-43AE-A954-9317CE93D0E7.gif

• Like 1

Include me in the "Interested" List. Be nice to get back to BIH, suggests life is starting again..

Phil           Leave me alone I know what I'm doing - I think. 

• Gold FFM
On 05/05/2021 at 21:01, PaulCP said:

I am going to have to confirm closer to the date since it is the first week that overnight stays are allowed & we’ve not seen the wife’s parents, who are both 90, for 18 months.

But if I/we do come will you all promise not to laugh too loud when we turn up in the wife’s MX5, since I am still lotusless😟

i or we may be in the fuggly (actually no thats sorn) so either wifeys mini or the bmwa estate or failing that my vivaro van if the evora aint fixed !!! 😞

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.