free hit
counters
Scotland Events - Events - The Lotus Forums #ForTheOwners Jump to content

Scotland Events

Kimbers

Not being a member of the Scottish Group but having a half Scottish wife who wants to explore Scotland maybe later this year (July to October prob) I suggested we go up in the Lotii and tie it in by meeting some awesome people!

Sadly they aren't around so I may have to see some of the LEGS people.

You guys have anything going down this year like the Scottish 500?

Possibly save your life. Check out this website.
http://everyman-campaign.org/

Distributor for 'Every Male' grooming products. (Discounts for any TLF members hairier than I am!)

• 2 months later...

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Kimbers,

Just seen this as I haven't been on the forum much due to work keeping me out of the UK much of the time or actually more accurately our governments not wanting tax paying citizens back in if unfortunate enough to be working in a red zone country. 

As you may have guessed we aren't doing very much up in LEGS country at the moment apart from our monthly breakfast clubs which we have restarted and are getting posted up in the LEGS section, if you follow there.  A lot of the day to day chat however is on a WhatsApp group these days.  

If you do decide to come up then PM me or Andrew Laing with dates and we can put it out in WhatsApp.  The WC500 is apparently manic these COVID days and it was too busy before.  Hotel beds are like hens teeth at any price level and I last tried off season last year in Oct. and big white slugs with their homes on their back are ruining it for everybody as they crawl along roads never designed for them.

A LEGS man and proud to declare it! Lotus Enthusiasts Group Scotland

Autocar's Best UK Drivers Car 2009. Car's Performance Car of the Year 2009; Evo's Car of the Year 2009. Top Gear Sports Car of the Year 2009