free hit
counters
you tube motoring channels - General Chat - The Lotus Forums #ForTheOwners Jump to content

you tube motoring channels

• Gold FFM

what you tube car channels do you subscribe too or watch and why ?? (not sure if youve run this before) so my answer is number 27 anyone that can smile after so many set backs on his ferrari rebuild deserves to be watched plus he has an elise project on the go too, harrys garage although a top end collection harry always gives advice thats applicable to anyone wanting to collect / own classic cars and he has just one of those "calming" type voices !!! jay emm because he has a soft spot for lotus !!! any more for anymore ???

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

Only one subscribed to is Hagerty - but only for the Barn Find Hunter sub channel.

I have subscribed to other car related channels (including all the ones you have mentioned) in the past, but have unsubscribed as I got bored with them. 

• Like 1

• Gold FFM

JayEmm, Harry's garage, The smoking tyre, Carfection, Hoovies Garage, Doug De Muro (although he seems to have run low on interesting content of late old stuff is better)

And...

Cleetus MacFarland... Because, I don't know welding huge turbos to cars in a hugely stupid fashion is childish...

• Like 1

@GTK he called you a nerd 😁

7 minutes ago, windymiller said:

loving the esprit restore and what a nerd for detail the guy is, fantastic stuff !!!

🙂

It's getting there......