free hit
counters
Lotus in the Peak 2021, 30th July - 1st Aug - Events - The Lotus Forums #ForTheOwners Jump to content

Lotus in the Peak 2021, 30th July - 1st Aug

duncx

Lotus in the Peak 2021 takes place over the weekend of 30th July  - 1st August 2021 in the beautiful Peak District National Park. The best way to enjoy LitP is to make a long weekend of it and participate in all of the activities on offer, but if you can only manage one or two days (with Sunday's main event being the most obvious draw) then of course that is ok too!

The weekend starts on Friday evening at 7.00pm, with an informal Lotus meet and barbeque at Lower Damgate Farm - the farm has a fully licenced bar and on-site accommodation (and camping) is available to pre-book.

On Sunday the main event begins with guided Lotus runs on superb Peak District roads, and after a brief stop for breakfast all cars gather together and make their way in a huge procession to the main event at Peak Rail Rowsley. This gathering usually attracts over 150 Lotus cars of every age and type.

There's too much to say here, for full details make your way to Midland Lotus Owner's Club (MLOC) here.....

https://www.midlandslotus.co.uk/forum/

or go straight to the booking information here...

https://www.midlandslotus.co.uk/forum/litpbooking/

To book a place you need to be a member of MLOC, but membership is free!

Hope to see you there,

The LitP team  :thumbup:

LitP-1.jpg

• Like 1

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • 2 weeks later...

Very cool :thumbsup:

• Like 2

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

• Gold FFM

I'd love to join, we had a lot of fun on our last trip to the Peak. Fingers crossed will be allowed to travel by July...

• Like 2

I have made many mistakes in my life. Buying a multiple Lotus is not one of them.

All booked, staying locally for the 3 days.

This is a great event, the organisation over the whole period has to be applauded.

My better half had the accommodation booked as soon as the dates were released.

Great video, really makes you want to be part of the fun.

Best way to enjoy yours and others Lotus Cars.

S&K

I had a great time as one of the drivers on one of the filming days for the video. I could tell that the gents filming knew what they are doing but I'm still completely blown away by the quality of the editing and the final product!  Very very impressive :)

Meanwhile Lotus in the Peak is coming together nicely, the Friday BBQ bookings are looking very healthy indeed and we have some superb routes in place for the Sunday runs  :thumbsup:  The film genuinely captures some of the excitement of that early morning start when you release your Lotus from the garage and make your way on spookily quiet roads to your start point - it's magical! 

• 2 weeks later...

We have close to 100 cars now booked in for Sunday, it's shaping up to be another great Lotus in the Peak thumbsup.gif

Just 5 weeks to the event and only 4 WEEKS LEFT TO BOOK o.gif

Don't leave it too late folks, looking forward to seeing everyone there :) 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Our sincere apologies but due to the recent extension of the Step 3 Covid restrictions for the whole of England, Lotus in the Peak 2021 has been rescheduled for the weekend of 30th July to 1st August.

We understand that some people will not be able to attend LitP on the new date, please go to MLOC to cancel your booking and to arrange a full refund.

If we do not hear from you we will assume that you are ok with the new dates etc and your bookings will automatically be transferred, you do not need to do anything esle, just make sure that you turn up on the correct day :lol:

Please go to MLOC for full details.

The LitP team :up

https://www.midlandslotus.co.uk/forum/litpbooking/

• Gold FFM

Can't you postpone one more week? 😶

I had accepted not making it as we're unlikely to be allowed to travel to UK by early July. The later the date, the better our chances, but that weekend I'm already committed to organising a charity run for an animal shelter... 

I do hope you get a good turnout and great weather, I'll be watching this space for the report and pictures and to anticipate next year!

Filip

I have made many mistakes in my life. Buying a multiple Lotus is not one of them.

• Bibs changed the title to Lotus in the Peak 2021, 30th July - 1st Aug

:lol: @ Escape, sorry but it was bad enough moving the event once, we certainly won't be moving it again. Good luck with your charity run, hope it goes well for you :)

We've oviously had some cancellations (sorry to those people :( ) but on the positive side we have also had some new bookings :thumbsup:

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • Gold FFM
On 25/06/2021 at 10:10, duncx said:

:lol: @ Escape, sorry but it was bad enough moving the event once, we certainly won't be moving it again. Good luck with your charity run, hope it goes well for you :)

We've oviously had some cancellations (sorry to those people :( ) but on the positive side we have also had some new bookings :thumbsup:

Hopefully we can make it next year! 😉 I'm sure it will be a great run, despite all the extra work moving it.

We already have confirmation from a few Lotus participants for our charity run, so that should be fun as well.

Filip

• Like 1