free hit
counters
Life Style Change - General Chat - The Lotus Forums #ForTheOwners Jump to content

Life Style Change

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Gold FFM

Congratulations Greg. All the best as you embark on this new journey. I'll follow your progress with interest and look forward to your updates. Please do share pictures of your experiences and the furniture you make on the course.  Be healthy, be happy bud.

• Like 2

Alcohol. Sex. Tobacco. Drugs. Chocolate.  Meh! NOTHING in this world is as addictive as an Evora +0. It's not for babies!    

The first guy to ride a bull for fun, was a true hero. The second man to follow him was truly nuts!   

• Gold FFM
On 07/05/2021 at 20:50, C8RKH said:

Congratulations Greg. All the best as you embark on this new journey. I'll follow your progress with interest and look forward to your updates. Please do share pictures of your experiences and the furniture you make on the course.  Be healthy, be happy bud.

Yes, sure will update on progress. It starts 27th September so I guess first update would be end of October.

All the Best

Greg

• Gold FFM
3 minutes ago, Greg | ValetPro said:

Yes, sure will update on progress. It starts 27th September so I guess first update would be end of October.

I look forward to seeing your first hardwood Adirondack chair in October Greg!  :)

• Like 1

Alcohol. Sex. Tobacco. Drugs. Chocolate.  Meh! NOTHING in this world is as addictive as an Evora +0. It's not for babies!    

The first guy to ride a bull for fun, was a true hero. The second man to follow him was truly nuts!   

• Gold FFM
6 hours ago, Neal H said:

CF927B93-C9C3-4D6C-AB45-A851F52D7A67.jpeg

Hoi. So you pinched the base for my garden bench then.

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

• Gold FFM

Having worked with software developers as a Product Manager for ~25 years, I'm looking forward to going beyond my basic VBA coding skills into C++ and Python coding when I retire (albeit in quite a few years hence). Got a few applications I'm interested in implementing; non-linear dynamic system response and fractal geometry. Hopefully will keep the mind active during the dotage :)

• Like 1
  • Confused 1