free hit
counters
All I want for Christmas... - General Chat - The Lotus Forums #ForTheOwners Jump to content

All I want for Christmas...

Bravo73

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Gold FFM
1 hour ago, Bravo73 said:

Your prize will be a free pint of your choice when we meet up!

Some cracking songs, great John Peel session and a real sense of irony to their lyrics. They don't make them like this anymore and the brother make Liam and Noel look like pussies re their antics.

@Inversed - hear what you are saying but I still say we are dying breed. Younger generation less interested in cars in general and when they want one, it's one from GranTurismo or some other such game with flaps and buttons and speed with no effort.  You may be right, I may be wrong.

Alcohol. Sex. Tobacco. Drugs. Chocolate.  Meh! NOTHING in this world is as addictive as an Evora +0. It's not for babies!    

The first guy to ride a bull for fun, was a true hero. The second man to follow him was truly nuts!   

My brother took his family on holiday to Prague a couple of years ago. He bought his two young lads a Dukla Prague away kit each, just as a nod to that song. Other HMHB classics included “Everybody’s doing the Len Ganley stance”.

• Gold FFM
1 minute ago, LotusLeftLotusRight said:

My brother took his family on holiday to Prague a couple of years ago. He bought his two young lads a Dukla Prague away kit each, just as a nod to that song. Other HMHB classics included “Everybody’s doing the Len Ganley stance”.

And the classic lines loved by all:

Me and my girl – sealclubbing
Me and my girl – out on the ice
Me and my girl – sealclubbing
Me and my girl – ooh paradise

To stop us getting told off Michael we need to stay on-topic!  Do you think the Type 131 stereo will still be a double din electric warehouse Alpine wee jobby?

• Haha 1

Alcohol. Sex. Tobacco. Drugs. Chocolate.  Meh! NOTHING in this world is as addictive as an Evora +0. It's not for babies!    

The first guy to ride a bull for fun, was a true hero. The second man to follow him was truly nuts!   

I’m not the right man to ask about that. I probably haven’t listened to recorded music in any car since the aftermarket stereo in my Hillman Imp  chewed up my Half Man Half Biscuit cassette all those years ago. The Emira is going to be brilliant, whatever stereo is installed.

• Like 1