free hit
counters
Housing Rental - Midlands - General Chat - The Lotus Forums #ForTheOwners Jump to content

Housing Rental - Midlands

Long shot but anyone here have or know of any rental properties within 30 minutes north of Wolverhampton. (So Litchfield/Cannock/Hendsford or surrounding areas) 

My daughter and boyfriend are having a real problem finding anything that doesn’t get taken within 30 minutes of coming on the market. Estate Agents seem to say we’ll add you to the list of already 25-30 interested parties then don’t get called back. 🙁

Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk - that will teach us to keep mouth shut!

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Gold FFM

Rugby any use? I know it is west not north.  My daughter is in the process of buying her first house so once completed will need to move out of her rented flat.  She's enjoyed living there and it has a nice balcony over looking the canal, handy for the train station iirc etc.

Alcohol. Sex. Tobacco. Drugs. Chocolate.  Meh! NOTHING in this world is as addictive as an Evora +0. It's not for babies!    

The first guy to ride a bull for fun, was a true hero. The second man to follow him was truly nuts!   

@C8RKHThank you. I’ll ask her. Similar position by the sounds of it then. She wants to leave us in Devon to move in with boyfriend (Works Wolverhampton) and both rent for 12-18 months before buying their first as well. 

Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk - that will teach us to keep mouth shut!

25 minutes ago, mayevora said:

Long shot but anyone here have or know of any rental properties within 30 minutes north of Wolverhampton. (So Litchfield/Cannock/Hendsford or surrounding areas) 

My daughter and boyfriend are having a real problem finding anything that doesn’t get taken within 30 minutes of coming on the market. Estate Agents seem to say we’ll add you to the list of already 25-30 interested parties then don’t get called back. 🙁

Hi Ian

We have a couple of customers who own estate agencies. I will contact them tomorrow to see if they can help.

Dave - 2000 Sport 350

Just now, oneshot said:

Hi Ian

We have a couple of customers who own estate agencies. I will contact them tomorrow to see if they can help.

That would be super useful my friend. Ideally 2-3 bed, parking or driveway and around an £800pcm budget. But prepared to look at anything available. 😊👍

They could try the Telford area which, (IIRC) has a whole range of properties to rent and is a 30 minute commute from W'ton.

• Like 1

Thanks guys. They are having to widen their geography. Biggest problem is house comes on the market to rent and 30 people try to book a viewing within hours.

They are finding it difficult to even get on the short list.

The Shifnal estate agent has said that generally people just aren't moving around in rental properties at the moment and currently he has a waiting list in the hundreds for 2 & 3 bed rentals. He suggested setting up alerts on websites like Zoopla and getting in touch the instant you get an alert.

• Like 1