free hit
counters
Finally collected my Sport 410 - Evora Chat - The Lotus Forums #ForTheOwners Jump to content

Finally collected my Sport 410

Moonus

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

Epic! Congratulations :D

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

• Gold FFM

Gotta love Sport 410. A gem ...carbon seats just perfect. 

Don't let the rain and muck stop you - it's a car not a sculpture.

Justin 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, paranoidandroid said:

Beautiful car, I’d be tempted to remove the side stickers/stripes but that’s just my personal preference. 

I did enquire about having them removed when buying the car, but once I had seen the car in the flesh I've started to like them now. I think they break up the yellow, but thats just me.

• Like 2

• Gold FFM
24 minutes ago, paranoidandroid said:

Beautiful car, I’d be tempted to remove the side stickers/stripes but that’s just my personal preference. 

I've removed them from mine, but ironically, I have always liked them on the yellow 410's.  It's the whole bumble bee look of the yellow/black. It just works for me.  I'm pretty sure that is the car I first called Aimee up about at Silverstone 3 years ago - she talked me out of it into the brand new, more expensive, red 410 Sport she had!  Damn that girl lol....

Lovely car @Moonus. I really think the 410 Sport is a special Evora. But then I am very biased.  Hope you enjoy it...

Alcohol. Sex. Tobacco. Drugs. Chocolate.  Meh! NOTHING in this world is as addictive as an Evora +0. It's not for babies!    

The first guy to ride a bull for fun, was a true hero. The second man to follow him was truly nuts!   

• Gold FFM

I was not a fan of the stripes - Lotus graphics team having a bad day. Then I saw the Ultraviolet Sport 410 in da flesh....Gotta say, I like 'em. 

Justin 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Congratulations on the car. I’ve got one of the black 410 Sports.

I love the Yellow and would personally keep the black stickers I think it looks cool and original 😄

I have just done my first track day in mine @ Silverstone. Car did great.

• Like 1

Awesome colour excellent choice enjoy and as others have said don’t let the crap weather stop you from enjoying your car 

Darryl & Sue

Proud to drive and own a true British supercar the Evora GT430

• 2 weeks later...