free hit
counters
Malibu canyons drive & hike this Monday - Esprit Chat - The Lotus Forums #ForTheOwners Jump to content

Malibu canyons drive & hike this Monday

v8GTmac1

We are taking 4 days off to go to Cali and doing a run up for a nice hike. Anyone familiar with the roads can tell me a better way ?

it starts on Yerba Buena rd Up to Mishe Mokwa where we can find various trailheads. I would take 

spacer.png

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm from the 'other' coast  so no direct experience, but the large amount of 'squiggles' on the map's roads indicates a good time to me. Hopefully you won't get stuck behind an RV. 😡:shuriken:

If that route is from a motorcyclist website it is SURE to be good. On the East Coast, we always look at motorcycle routes when we leave the Interstate...

Atwell Haines

'88 Esprit

Succasunna, NJ USA

22 hours ago, CarBuff said:

I'm from the 'other' coast  so no direct experience, but the large amount of 'squiggles' on the map's roads indicates a good time to me. Hopefully you won't get stuck behind an RV. 😡:shuriken:

If that route is from a motorcyclist website it is SURE to be good. On the East Coast, we always look at motorcycle routes when we leave the Interstate...

Good idea on finding bike friendly routes. 

This road wasn’t picked out by accident lol. The wife was all for it when she saw how twisty it was. It’s just too bad I don’t have any GoPro type camera.