free hit
counters
JRZ suspension on a V6 - Ride/Handling/Suspension/Brakes/Wheels/Tyres - The Lotus Forums #ForTheOwners Jump to content

JRZ suspension on a V6

I haven't been able to get  much information on here on about Nitron 1 ways  but it does seem, that many move on to 3 ways and that adjustment on the 1 way rear is only possible by removing the rear wheels which would be a pain, so wondered if anyone is using the JRZ suspension Hangar 111 supply?

Martin S

Edited by MARTIN_S

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Martin - if you want info on the Nitrons - call Nitron themselves (they seem very happy to chat) or speak to suppliers like Meteor Motorsport, Seriously Lotus or Back on Track in Guildford. 
I have the one ways per my other thread - Back on Track fitted / set them up for me - I went up two clicks when wheels were off for a tyre change and the are perfect. I am not planning to change them again.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

With the Hofmann's spec'd Nitron 1-way you have the adjustment on the top and at least on the Evora, when I lift the car on the rear lift point on one side, I can reach both front and rear adjustment on that side. It take 5 minutes to quick-adjust all four corners on track.