free hit
counters
Wanted Evora NA manual - Wanted - The Lotus Forums #ForTheOwners Jump to content

Wanted Evora NA manual

ls2021

Hello chaps,

On the hunt for an NA and would be grateful to hear from any interested sellers.

Sport + tech packs desired, white or blue would be lovely, recent clutch would be the cherry on top.

Thanks,

Luie

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

Hi Luke,

Not sure of your budget ? but I recently px’d my n/a Sports racer at Hofmanns, I’m sure it’ll be available soon once a tiny crack in the back bumper is sorted.

I can vouch that it’s probably one of the best n/a you’ll find.

Cheers,

Phill

Hi Phill,

Thanks for getting in touch. Around 28-29 would be my upper limit but I fear a pristine sports racer is out of that range. What mileage / colour is it?

Thanks,

Luie

• 4 weeks later...
On 20/05/2021 at 12:59, ls2021 said:

Hello chaps,

On the hunt for an NA and would be grateful to hear from any interested sellers.

Sport + tech packs desired, white or blue would be lovely, recent clutch would be the cherry on top.

Thanks,

Luie

Hey! If you haven't found your Evora yet, I'm just putting my beloved N/A Evora 2+2 on the market. 2010, Aquamarine with oyster leather, 58k. Sports & Tech packs, uprated stereo with CarPlay, factory sports exhaust, Tubular rear exhaust system (sounds like a beast!). Sports racer look. 2 owners from new, MOT'd & serviced in April, full service history & all paper work.

Le-12.thumb.jpg.a32678be31680d07ae82dff8a7c4dc83.jpg

LE-101.jpg

LE-21.jpg

LE-31.jpg

• Like 2

• Gold FFM

Aquamarine and oyster is a stunning combination @SpikeMike. Might be obvious given the tags on the photo's but assuming the "SR black pack" is a wrap so can be removed easily if someone just wanted to?

Alcohol. Sex. Tobacco. Drugs. Chocolate.  Meh! NOTHING in this world is as addictive as an Evora +0. It's not for babies!    

The first guy to ride a bull for fun, was a true hero. The second man to follow him was truly nuts!   

10 minutes ago, C8RKH said:

Aquamarine and oyster is a stunning combination @SpikeMike. Might be obvious given the tags on the photo's but assuming the "SR black pack" is a wrap so can be removed easily if someone just wanted to?

Indeed it is wrapped, so easy to get it back if wanted. I do like the look though - but individual taste is what makes the world interesting!

• Like 1

• Gold FFM
1 minute ago, SpikeMike said:

Indeed it is wrapped, so easy to get it back if wanted. I do like the look though - but individual taste is what makes the world interesting!

I like it too, so much so I had it "painted" on my NA :)

However, worth pointing out it is a wrap as many owners of the older S1 Evora want a "standard" car.  This way you hopefully can please both camps and get a faster, better sale.  Car does look really nice.

• Like 1

Alcohol. Sex. Tobacco. Drugs. Chocolate.  Meh! NOTHING in this world is as addictive as an Evora +0. It's not for babies!    

The first guy to ride a bull for fun, was a true hero. The second man to follow him was truly nuts!   

Just now, C8RKH said:

I like it too, so much so I had it "painted" on my NA :)

However, worth pointing out it is a wrap as many owners of the older S1 Evora want a "standard" car.  This way you hopefully can please both camps and get a faster, better sale.  Car does look really nice.

Thanks man, that's good advice :) 

59 minutes ago, SpikeMike said:

Hey! If you haven't found your Evora yet, I'm just putting my beloved N/A Evora 2+2 on the market. 2010, Aquamarine with oyster leather, 58k. Sports & Tech packs, uprated stereo with CarPlay, factory sports exhaust, Tubular rear exhaust system (sounds like a beast!). Sports racer look. 2 owners from new, MOT'd & serviced in April, full service history & all paper work.

LE-101.jpg

LE-21.jpg

LE-31.jpg

Hi @SpikeMike,

Thank you for your post - agreed aqua/oyster is a lovely combo! It would be great if you could message me any photos of the paperwork history. Is that the non-valved 2bular system you have fitted? Thank you @C8RKH for highlighting the wrap situation - definitely worth bearing in mind.

Cheers fellas

22 minutes ago, ls2021 said:

Hi @SpikeMike,

Thank you for your post - agreed aqua/oyster is a lovely combo! It would be great if you could message me any photos of the paperwork history. Is that the non-valved 2bular system you have fitted? Thank you @C8RKH for highlighting the wrap situation - definitely worth bearing in mind.

Cheers fellas

Sure Luie - I'm just at work at the moment but should be able to get some pics to you later. I'll DM you

Cheers

Mike

25 minutes ago, SpikeMike said:

Sure Luie - I'm just at work at the moment but should be able to get some pics to you later. I'll DM you

Cheers

Mike

Top man thanks a lot Mike

• 2 weeks later...

Are you still on the lookout - ive got a low mileage launch edition in white I am considering selling if you are interested. Its a manual with all packs, radium intake, exhaust (original included), improved radio with much improved reversing camera. 

Edited by Ryanmt

3 hours ago, Ryanmt said:

Are you still on the lookout - ive got a low mileage launch edition in white I am considering selling if you are interested. Its a manual with all packs, radium intake, exhaust (original included), improved radio with much improved reversing camera. 

Hi mate, 

Thanks for getting in touch. Would definitely be great to get some more details if you could DM me a little more about the history and any photos you have (of the service book as well if possible).

Cheers,

Luie

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Gold FFM
On 02/07/2021 at 11:06, Ryanmt said:

Has this been sold now as I’ve got a friend looking at the moment.

Eddie 

On 18/06/2021 at 09:02, SpikeMike said:

LE-101.jpg

LE-21.jpg

LE-31.jpg

This on Autotrader as a private or a trade sell?