free hit
counters
Livery/Colour Options - Page 3 - Interior/Exterior/Lights/Glass/Alarms/ICE/HVAC/Other - The Lotus Forums #ForTheOwners Jump to content

Which General Colour/Livery would you go for?  

50 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Gold FFM
On 30/07/2021 at 04:42, Nass said:

@Evotion that green is a dream, however i suspect the green they are using is the one that is closer to black which worries me as dark colours on the Emira really hide all the curves which is a shame really. if its the green in the video there would be no regrets or hesitation from me.

Yeah, exactly.  Lighter shades of everything is better. Umm, maybe that lighter red is indeed a good choice.

If it has an engine, I am there to thrash it.

My Emira Videos  |  Into Motorcycles? Motorcycle Channel

• 2 weeks later...

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Gold FFM

I was looking at the configurator again - no shock there - and the blue on there is really not a lot like the one at the show.

Now, of course, lighting plays a HUGE part but the config may well be making the cars look lighter in some cases.

Following that through, the red might be deeper and the green, even darker than we thought (which would be a shame).

colors.thumb.png.d1c1f8f9ba9347070c88eef921a9c34b.png

I am therefore hoping that for the First Edition that they will include some other colours, and different shades of the current ones.

• 1 month later...
  • Gold FFM

Unless the new car going around the UK is green and looks stunning, I have now opted to go for one red Emira and the other one in Yellow.

I was fiddling around with the configurator, and saw some yellow cars on the road, and realised yellow will be a really punchy colour whilst showing off the curves brilliantly.

So right now I am looking at:

V6 in Red, no black pack, black wheels, yellow callipers, tan leather, alcantara steering wheel with  grey top-centre ring

i4 in Yellow, with Black Pack, black wheels, yellow callipers, alcantara with yellow stitching, alcantara steering wheel with  yellow top-centre ring

red.PNG.8058736782bf527c957c7b3c56738805.PNG2003450666_Screenshot2021-09-17104757.thumb.png.a3c577329ecfed3709d07e344d5d9f29.png

• Gold FFM

Ha, well, you cannot go wrong with it on a Lotus to be fair.

It also stands out as a Marque in yellow.   You see Ferraris and lambos in yellow but Porsche, McLaren, etc, tend to be very rare in yellow.

I stopped messing with colours a while back. I started on red and have slowly changed my mind to every other colour with and without the black roof, so will probably go with whatever tickles my fancy on the day I place my order. I'm really hoping they show a new colour on the roadshow, I'm itching to see what the red looks like.

• Gold FFM

Ham, yeah, if they had JUST made the First Edition in Yellow it would have all been so much simpler for us. 😃

If they have been watching this forum then they know the colour to do this in is GREEN.

We will see.

Still at a loss between yellow, blue, red and now even considering the grey.  Car looks so damn good in all these colours tbh, but fact I would love a red leather interior again may restrict the choice. 

Previously owned :Exige 380,  Exige 350,  Evora 400,  Exige V6S,  Esprit GT3,  2-11 SC,  Evora S,  Elite 501

• Gold FFM

I think the coolest combo of all is actually the light grey with the red leather. 

That would be awesome.

I have always been a fan of the colour on the Audis, for example.