free hit
counters
New Hose set - Engine/Ancilliaries - The Lotus Forums #ForTheOwners Jump to content

New Hose set

• Gold FFM

Hi All

Now I've started a may as well go through the whole car.

So on the list cooling hose, (complete set )what do others use / suggest, rubber ,silicon, from who, how much????

lots of questions, happy for any comments, recommendations, and personal observations.

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Gold FFM
13 minutes ago, Barrykearley said:

The silicon set I had on the S4s was utter pishe - stick to standard 

Ah, don't say that, I have a full silicone set in a box ready to jump into action soon. 😬

• Gold FFM

Anyone who goes silicone, I'll never talk to again.  Many would see that as a benefit.

British Fart to Florida, Nude to New York, Dunce to Denmark, Numpty to Newfoundland.  And Shitfaced Silly Sod to Sweden.

• Gold FFM
2 hours ago, cweeden said:

Ah, don't say that, I have a full silicone set in a box ready to jump into action soon. 😬

Save yourself a lot of hassle - just boot it all on eBay 😂

Only here once

• Gold FFM

Silicon on an Esprit should be illegal.  Blue and red silicon should be punishable by death.

IMHO, of course.

• Haha 1

British Fart to Florida, Nude to New York, Dunce to Denmark, Numpty to Newfoundland.  And Shitfaced Silly Sod to Sweden.

• Gold FFM

Yeah yeah, it was there when I bought it; just never got around to deleting it.  Blame that rice rocket junkie @Trevsked.

• Gold FFM

So the opinion , if i read this right is don't buy silicon, don't get any colour other than black, don't buy crap from china on eBay, and don't admit to owning a Saxo

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, Sparky said:

Yeah yeah, it was there when I bought it; just never got around to deleting it.  Blame that rice rocket junkie @Trevsked.

I have no recollection of this device being fitted nor do I accept responsibility for the fitting of said item. Just noticed you are at Gold Member, couldn’t have put it better myself.

T.

• Haha 1

I'll get around to it at some point.

• Gold FFM
28 minutes ago, PAUL GURNEY said:

So the opinion , if i read this right is don't buy silicon, don't get any colour other than black, don't buy crap from china on eBay, and don't admit to owning a Saxo

You'll definitely fit in around here.

20 minutes ago, Trevsked said:

I have no recollection of this device being fitted nor do I accept responsibility for the fitting of said item.

Dodgy small-time car dealer.

• Like 1