free hit
counters
Wanted canted seat brackets for sport 410 - Wanted - The Lotus Forums - Lotus Community Partner #ForTheOwners Jump to content

IGNORED

Wanted canted seat brackets for sport 410

Graham Ridgway

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Gold FFM

Jon Seal at lotus Hard Tops made the originals. I do believe, from memory, that SSC in Australia had them too.

I am sure if you you can get interest from say 6 owners Jon could be persuaded to make a new batch. maybe start a list on here?

They do make a big difference.

Alcohol. Sex. Tobacco. Drugs. Chocolate.  Meh! NOTHING in this world is as addictive as an Evora +0. It's not for babies!    

The first guy to ride a bull for fun, was a true hero. The second man to follow him was truly nuts!   

• Gold FFM
2 hours ago, Bravo73 said:

If Jon (aka @jonnyboy)doesn’t want to make any more, then maybe he might be willing to share his design with @Miguel?

@Bibs could then sell them via the TLF shop. 

Win, win, win. 👍😉

What a superb Idea.  I'd be happy to send my passenger ones to Miguel as the template, but only if Jon and Miguel were happy with that.

Alcohol. Sex. Tobacco. Drugs. Chocolate.  Meh! NOTHING in this world is as addictive as an Evora +0. It's not for babies!    

The first guy to ride a bull for fun, was a true hero. The second man to follow him was truly nuts!   

I do have a set of the SSC ones, brand new, so just for one seat. 

I bought them for both but in fact I do prefer the more upright position of the OEM ones for driver's seat. And the SSC for passenger side. 

So if you're interested by only one set. Let me know. 

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks to Baptiste, I now have one lovely pair of SSC seat brackets which I'll be fitting and me and Mrs R will be trying out.  Depending on how that goes, may need to find a second pair!

It's always good when a wanted coincides with someone who wants to sell something!  And it even managed to make the journey from France to England despite both Covid and Brexit!

Cheers

Graham

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Xynagy said:

I got them from Australia, only downside is that they are heavier than the OEM ones.

These are a pair of the ones that originally came from Aus.  So may have to order the second set from there.  Regarding weight, it's ok, I am much less than an OEM driver!😁

Edited by Graham Ridgway
update