free hit
counters
Silverstone Classic - Page 2 - Events - The Lotus Forums #ForTheOwners Jump to content

Silverstone Classic

mayevora

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

Who’s do these two beauts belong to staying on same campsite as us then - anyone here?

758FF949-9204-484C-814B-0233F9085624.jpeg

B8C0D3E0-D35D-44D3-8635-DBEF5AACC565.jpeg

• Like 2

Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk - that will teach us to keep mouth shut!

On 31/07/2021 at 10:05, mayevora said:

Who’s do these two beauts belong to staying on same campsite as us then - anyone here?

758FF949-9204-484C-814B-0233F9085624.jpeg

The grey one's mine.. We were right down the bottom of the golf club field -  I washed it on the Thursday night and by Friday lunchtime it was caked in mud. I saw the lovely yellow SR up near the pizza van but didn't see the owner, good weekend but would have been so much better with some sun.

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, Spanky3 said:

The grey one's mine.. We were right down the bottom of the golf club field -  I washed it on the Thursday night and by Friday lunchtime it was caked in mud. I saw the lovely yellow SR up near the pizza van but didn't see the owner, good weekend but would have been so much better with some sun.

I walked past about 7.30am. One of your party was up as I ask him if it was his. He pointed at your tent (still kipping) My red Sport racer was only 100 metres from you.

CFCEE9FE-39EB-460A-8D93-4B15DA02E713.jpeg

• Like 1

Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk - that will teach us to keep mouth shut!

Ahh, sorry I missed you and your car.  Three Evoras on one site is a pretty good haul.  Great photo with the balloons in the background too.