free hit
counters
Launch Edition Plaques - Interior/Exterior/Lights/Glass/Alarms/ICE/HVAC/Other - The Lotus Forums #ForTheOwners Jump to content

Can anyone with a launch edition advise me on which one of these options I should choose to source a pair of plaques for my new (to me) LE?   It’s number 17 of the LE’s produced, but for some reason has no plaques on the sills.

https://divinehandcraft.co.uk/products/evora-launch-edition-mini-plaque

Car is Quartz silver - not sure if different coloured plaques were fitted depending on the paint colour?

Also if I can see a couple of photos of others’ plaques as fitted by the factory, that would help massively with positioning.....👍🏻

A19ABF2C-91F9-4F13-B3CC-CA99A042DC24.jpeg

• Like 1

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

So looking at the photos above it seems like it could be a vinyl decal stuck on a blank metal plate.   @windymiller @LOTUSMAN33 is that the case, or is the lettering etched onto the surface?   Does it feel raised / proud of the surface?

Dan at Divine Handcraft is able to tweak it to my requirements so I might as well get it right 👍🏻

• Gold FFM

117mm by 18mm by say 3/4mm thick, i wouldnt say its a decal more the plastic surface has been etched as the letters are proud, i only have one and thats on the drivers sill

Cheers for all the info & help.   Can anyone else comment on whether there is only one plaque (driver's side) on the LE, or is it supposed to have one both sides?

@Daveb99 I can confirm that my Evora Launch Edition only has the one plaque on the driver's side door sill as per Windymiller's photo earlier in the thread.

• Like 1

Lover of everything Lotus Cars and proud owner of production Evora No.75 (2nd UK customer specced car by VIN). Originally from the Far East....of Anglia, I read black box data for a living so that could explain a lot!

On 14/06/2021 at 12:51, Daveb99 said:

Cheers for all the info & help.   Can anyone else comment on whether there is only one plaque (driver's side) on the LE, or is it supposed to have one both sides?

Launch Edition 14 , mine, has them both sides.

May be a bit longer and thinner than those by Divine Handicraft but think I prefer theirs ...

PSX_20200324_132455.jpg

• Like 1

Phil           Leave me alone I know what I'm doing - I think. 

• Gold FFM

Dan made me a "Sports Racer Edition" plaque but I opted for a different location, below the dashboard, drivers side.... 😀

IMG_E6027.JPG

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

One of Dan's on mine to replace the one that was removed earlier in the cars life..

IMG_20210327_104718.thumb.jpg.eb38c90d46d86e6d9d69622bcf38e391.jpg

Im happy with it.

• Like 1