free hit
counters
lotushardtops.com CF Roof - Interior/Exterior/Lights/Glass/Alarms/ICE/HVAC/Other - The Lotus Forums #ForTheOwners Jump to content

lotushardtops.com CF Roof

Hi everyone,

I have a question about the carbon fibre hardtop from lotushardtops.com. I ordered one of these back in February, but with Covid and other delays it was delivered to me a couple of weeks ago. Then last Sunday I had time to test fit the top on the car, all looked OK and the quality of the carbon weave is excellent. But it looks like the front and rear seals are missing with an 8mm gap either side. This makes the hardtop look unfinished when compared to the original one which came with the car.

image.jpeg.194568082eb80773e8a8258123939ca6.jpeg

Therefore, I watched @MAG YouTube video to see if his hardtop has these seals, which it looks like it does. So I emailed Jon at lotushardtops.com to ask if the hardtop had been shipped without the seals being fitted. I’m still waiting for his reply.

In the meantime can I ask if anyone has recently taken delivery of a hardtop from lotushardtops.com and are the front and rear seals fitted?

Any help would be appreciated and put my mind at rest.

Mark

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Thanks @MAG for confirming the seals were missing.

Jon from lotushardtops.com has also contacted me about this, and will send the seals to me with instructions on how to fit them.

Hopefully this is a one off issue as the quality of the hard tops is excellent and I would not want to put anybody off from purchasing such items from lotushardtops.com.