free hit
counters
Brand new set of Red Calipers and pads - Lotusforsale.com - Latest Ads - The Lotus Forums #ForTheOwners Jump to content

Brand new set of Red Calipers and pads

I have a set of calipers, for an Evora S, but think they will fit the NA (byer to check).  I purchased these with a view to changing my yellows ones, but never got around to it.  I have added an image of the costs if purchased from deroure.com.

The are a small number of scratches from storage but they are not on the visible side o the calipers.  I have tried to show them in the photos.

I’m open to reasonable offers.
Part Number Make & Model Description Qty Update Unit Price Total Price
A132J4045F Evora / Evora S Brake Caliper, front, red, LH
Includes pads – MY12 Optional
£382.96 £382.96
A132J4046F Evora / Evora S Brake Caliper, front, red, RH
£382.96 £382.96
A132J4047F Evora / Evora S Brake Caliper, rear, red, LH
£383.76 £383.76
A132J4048F Evora / Evora S Brake Caliper, rear, red, RH
£383.76 £383.76
Shipping charges depend on the weight & size of parts. Click here for more details.
£1,533.44
VAT @ 20%: £306.69
GRAND TOTAL: £1,840.13

The post Brand new set of Red Calipers and pads appeared first on lotusforsale.com.

Click to view item

Auto-generated post from www.lotusforsale.com - Click 'view full article' to respond to the poster.

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Now my S has gone I have a new set of Red calipers and pads for sale if anyone is interested.  I'm open to offers

https://www.lotusforsale.com/ads/brand-new-set-of-red-calipers-and-pads/

• Gold FFM
30 minutes ago, LotusFella said:

it doesn't allow for offers.  As I said I'm open to offers

At 10 times the new price I'm glad you're open to offers, otherwise it might be a tough sale!    (you do know they are for over £12k don't you?)

Alcohol. Sex. Tobacco. Drugs. Chocolate.  Meh! NOTHING in this world is as addictive as an Evora +0. It's not for babies!    

The first guy to ride a bull for fun, was a true hero. The second man to follow him was truly nuts!   

3 minutes ago, C8RKH said:

At 10 times the new price I'm glad you're open to offers, otherwise it might be a tough sale!    (you do know they are for over £12k don't you?)

well I do like to be flexible. 😂😂🤣

what would be a fair price?

• Haha 1

• Gold FFM
35 minutes ago, LotusFella said:

well I do like to be flexible. 😂😂🤣

what would be a fair price?

Well trying to charge £12,300 for something you can buy new for £1,500 is hardly fair.

I think you have the decimal point in the wrong place, that's what we have been hinting at.  I think £1,150 - £1,200 is fair.  £11,100 LESS than you have them advertised for currently.

Alcohol. Sex. Tobacco. Drugs. Chocolate.  Meh! NOTHING in this world is as addictive as an Evora +0. It's not for babies!    

The first guy to ride a bull for fun, was a true hero. The second man to follow him was truly nuts!