free hit
counters
Lotus back in the Premiership?? - Lotus / Motoring / Cars Chat - The Lotus Forums - Lotus Community Partner #ForTheOwners Jump to content

IGNORED

Lotus back in the Premiership??

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

I remember watching Nigel Mansell having some fun at Carrow Road a few years back! 

IMG_0084.jpg

IMG_0132.jpg

• Like 1

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

1 hour ago, NedaSay said:

So i guess Lotus will entrust 22 brand new Emiras to a bunch of lads comes the winter... Come to think of it, it would be probably best to entrust them with SUVs, the Emira may be too much car for them...

So the lads can hand them back if/when they go down a division again.

I would much rather have Aviva and their billions of pounds in turnover take care of forking the money on the jersey. The question here being did Lotus approach the canaries or did the canaries approach Lotus. As long as it does not impact Lotus bottom line i'm fine with it and I guess lotus does it a lot more as one of the top employees in Norfolk (social responsability and all of that) than as a sport cars manufacturer as i believe a race program would reach potential customer of the brand faster.

However getting the SUV out in the hands of players and their wags will not be a bad thing.

Almost a reason for me to sell my car! FFS!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Possibly save your life. Check out this website.
http://everyman-campaign.org/

Distributor for 'Every Male' grooming products. (Discounts for any TLF members hairier than I am!)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...

Taking advantage of the post-relegation sale, I ordered a third kit with 'Evora 14' on the back.  I took a punt with the sizing, ordered L & got it wrong, would anyone be interested in this for say £20 before I try eBay?!

Perhaps you should have ordered EMIRA I4   (cap i) and kept it for a couple of years until they start appearing.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • Gold FFM

Dear Norwich City, 

Spurs only need a point off you today to be in the Champions League next year. Please don't go and play well now you're relegated and all.

Yours,

Spursy.

• Gold FFM

Go Canaries go, go, go....

No one wants to see a London based team in the Champions league surely.

• Haha 1

Alcohol. Sex. Tobacco. Drugs. Chocolate.  Meh! NOTHING in this world is as addictive as an Evora +0. It's not for babies!    

The first guy to ride a bull for fun, was a true hero. The second man to follow him was truly nuts!   

• Gold FFM
18 minutes ago, RobinB5 said:

Well Chelsea are assured of CL next year

Have they got a penalty coach yet?

• Haha 1

Alcohol. Sex. Tobacco. Drugs. Chocolate.  Meh! NOTHING in this world is as addictive as an Evora +0. It's not for babies!    

The first guy to ride a bull for fun, was a true hero. The second man to follow him was truly nuts!