free hit
counters
Lotus Emira Superfans - Get involved with the LIVE Emira launch on the 6th July! - Page 6 - Emira Chat - The Lotus Forums #ForTheOwners Jump to content

Lotus Emira Superfans - Get involved with the LIVE Emira launch on the 6th July!

Bibs

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

Just got home after doing an evening maintenance inspection of some broadcast antennas 150ft up a mast, 2 1/2 hours away and my invite has arrived. Yesss!

Thanks Bibs.

• Like 2

• Gold FFM

So, if we had 50 spaces, where are the other 81 participants coming from? I guess a bunch will be Lotus staff.  Other forums?  Journalists?  Celebs?  Delia Smith?

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, Redwing said:

Just got home after doing an evening maintenance inspection of some broadcast antennas 150ft up a mast

Give me a ring next time, much easier :D

https://www.espritdroneservices.co.uk/aerial-surveying-inspection/

DJI_0396-1024x576-1.jpg

• Haha 1

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

Got mine too, brilliant, thanks bibs.

Can’t wait. Credit card beginning to wobble now.

anyone know if there’s any form of “guest list “ to get onto the stand at Goodwood rather than just joining the inevitable long queue?…I am there Friday.

• Like 2

construction and property consultants : My company

@stephenwhyte & @Lavazza, check your PMs :)

@Beady, the stands are very open, it'll just be a case of walking onto it mate I believe. Here's the last FoS to give you an idea...

https://www.thelotusforums.com/latest-news/lotus-cars-news/pics-lotus-at-the-2019-goodwood-festival-of-speed/

• Like 2

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

• Gold FFM
16 hours ago, Evotion said:

I assume that as a Lotus owner  (which I have never been) that you were at least approached proactively about the new model and given a launch plan guide?

No, certainly did not happen here and I bought a brand new Evora 410 3 years ago so should be viewed as "ripe" for a change. Last email I got from my dealer was 22nd March re the Final Edition Exige and Elise cars.

• Like 2

Alcohol. Sex. Tobacco. Drugs. Chocolate.  Meh! NOTHING in this world is as addictive as an Evora +0. It's not for babies!    

The first guy to ride a bull for fun, was a true hero. The second man to follow him was truly nuts!   

• Gold FFM

@Bibs

As I am now going to the B&C event, somebody can take my place if possible.

Cheers

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

If it has an engine, I am there to thrash it.

My Emira Videos  |  Into Motorcycles? Motorcycle Channel

I wonder if this launch is going to see more people logged onto TLF than when the Evora was launched all those years ago?

• Like 1

All we know is that when they stop making this, we will be properly, properly sad.Jeremy Clarkson on the Esprit.

Opinions are like armpits. Everyone has them, some just stink more than others.

For forum issues, please contact one of us Moderators.

And mine. Thanks Bibs. 👍😊

• Like 2

Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk - that will teach us to keep mouth shut!

@Whitey, you can take @Evotion's place, I'll PM you the details.

@Woodman, you're first reserve 👍

• Like 2

Evora NA

• Gold FFM

Got mine too thanks! 🙂

• Like 1

• Gold FFM
3 minutes ago, DaveC72 said:

...9 hours...argh!

I am trying to concentrate at work.  Building some Ad campaigns for my company but struggling as I keep bringing up the forum tab.

Have to laugh. Yes, we see the car tonight and in the flesh at the weekend but I won't likely actually get it until August 2022 at best.

2 hours ago, Beady said:

anyone know if there’s any form of “guest list “ to get onto the stand at Goodwood rather than just joining the inevitable long queue?…I am there Friday.

They’ve got a list from dealers of people who’ve already paid deposits.  Not sure if that’ll get any different access.  I’m there on Thursday so I’ll let you know.

• Like 1

• Gold FFM
16 minutes ago, TomE said:

They’ve got a list from dealers of people who’ve already paid deposits.  Not sure if that’ll get any different access.  I’m there on Thursday so I’ll let you know.

I am not leaving it to chance. Not my style. I have already contact the Head of UK sales who will be there AND I am actually going as Press - one of those should help! :)

I want to sit in it, sleep in it and make vroom vroom noises.

I woke up to find my invite sitting in my inbox this morning (Auckland NZ).. super excited to be joining this event. Kicking off at 6am NZ time isn't such a bad way to start the day! 
Thanks for organizing this @Bibs!

• Like 2

Rich Miles - Social Media Coordinator - Club Lotus New Zealand

www.clublotus.org.nz 
CLNZ Facebook Page Here
CLNZ YouTube Channel Here

Being press makes zero difference apart from you can use the Media Centre. There used to be a press car park closer to the entrance which was handy if you had a load of kit. This is my 11th year going with a press accreditation. 

• Like 2

Evora NA