free hit
counters
Lotus Emira Superfans - Get involved with the LIVE Emira launch on the 6th July! - Page 7 - Emira Chat - The Lotus Forums #ForTheOwners Jump to content

Lotus Emira Superfans - Get involved with the LIVE Emira launch on the 6th July!

Bibs

Well, that's me for tonight.

I'm off to beddie byes.

See you all later on. And be nice, I might be tired. 🥱

• Like 2

All we know is that when they stop making this, we will be properly, properly sad.Jeremy Clarkson on the Esprit.

Opinions are like armpits. Everyone has them, some just stink more than others.

For forum issues, please contact one of us Moderators.

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

@Evotion, to be fair, lunch is provided and there's usually plenty of coffee and pastries. You'll get a lunch voucher when you sign in at the Media Centre.

• Like 2

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

I’m in. Boom! Cheers Bibs. 

• Like 1

Sudders and Dany

1 hour ago, Evotion said:

I am not leaving it to chance. Not my style. I have already contact the Head of UK sales who will be there AND I am actually going as Press - one of those should help! :)

I want to sit in it, sleep in it and make vroom vroom noises.

That’s good.  I checked with Jamie, knowing that the dealers are not on-stand this year.  The Lotus team are looking out for us.  I know Scott from way back and he’ll make sure you see everything you want.  Lotus is in his blood :) 

• Like 2

• Gold FFM
4 minutes ago, TomE said:

Lotus is in his blood :) 

:)  It wasn't in mine but about 8 weeks ago I went to sleep and somebody must have given me a full-blood system transfusion as I woke up a Lotus devotee. 😃

• Like 2

If it has an engine, I am there to thrash it.

My Emira Videos  |  Into Motorcycles? Motorcycle Channel

wb2.jpg

• Gold FFM
2 minutes ago, TomE said:

That’s how it works!  After you have a test drive you get infected ;) 

Ha. Yeah, mind you, I was infected BEFORE I took that Exige out. Bit weird really. I am impulsive but even this was a stretch for me. 🤔

• Like 2

If it has an engine, I am there to thrash it.

My Emira Videos  |  Into Motorcycles? Motorcycle Channel

wb2.jpg

11 minutes ago, TomE said:

That’s how it works!  After you have a test drive you get infected ;) 

I have been infected for almost 40 years. But had a more severe infection when I bought my first Evora.

I’m keeping it under wraps until I pick it up next Monday.  I don’t want to steal the limelight from the Emira reveal ;) 

I’ll tell you when I see you on Thursday 👍

• Like 1

• Gold FFM
4 hours ago, Evotion said:

@Bibs

As I am now going to the B&C event, somebody can take my place if possible.

Cheers

3 hours ago, Whitey said:

Missed this thread, Doh, but if there is a cancellation, I would love an invite pretty please Bibs!

Maybe this is an option.

All the Best

Greg

4 hours ago, Woodman said:

Bibs same for me if there is a space?

Check your PM's 👍

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

• Gold FFM

I do hope the expired SSL certificate currently affecting the Lotus website is a side effect of them updating the site and not a glitch that gets in the way of things later. Or is it another cunning marketing scheme......🤔

• Gold FFM
7 minutes ago, Dobbin145 said:

I do hope the expired SSL certificate currently affecting the Lotus website is a side effect of them updating the site and not a glitch that gets in the way of things later. Or is it another cunning marketing scheme......🤔

Phew, it's back. Everything is back to normal now.

• Gold FFM

I replied just in case the reminder was because they thought I was being rude or wouldn't log in or something. Like that's going to happen!

.....and why is today going sooo slowly at work?

• Like 2