free hit
counters
Lotus Exige/ Elise S2 Turn Signal Problem - Interior/Exterior/Lights/Glass/Alarms/ICE/HVAC/Other - The Lotus Forums #ForTheOwners Jump to content

Lotus Exige/ Elise S2 Turn Signal Problem

I just recently bought a new to me 2006 Lotus Exige, so this is my first post.  I seem to have a unique problem with my turn indicators. I've found many posts discussing various fixes, but nothing has helped my issue. The hazards work just fine, but nothing happens when I use the turn signal stock. I did discover that when I leave the turn signal stock to the left or right, then turn on the hazards and depress the hazard button about halfway, I can get the turn signal to flash on the correct side. This tells me that my signal Stocks are doing their job, and the light are working. I don't know what else to try.

So far, I have replaced the turn signal relay under the dash, replaced the hazard switch, and even replaced the turn signal/wiper cluster in case that was the problem. Nothing has worked. I'm fresh out of ideas. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

• 2 weeks later...

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Welcome to TLF Josh. :welcome:

I wish I could help, but myself and auto electrics do not play well together. White man magic. Hopefully, someone will be along that can help.

You should duck over to the Introductions area and say hi in there as well. :) 

All we know is that when they stop making this, we will be properly, properly sad.Jeremy Clarkson on the Esprit.

Opinions are like armpits. Everyone has them, some just stink more than others.

For forum issues, please contact one of us Moderators.

• Bibs changed the title to Lotus Exige/ Elise S2 Turn Signal Problem