free hit
counters
Suspension geometry set-up. - Page 2 - Suspension/Brakes/Wheels/Hubs/Steering/Geo - The Lotus Forums #ForTheOwners Jump to content

Suspension geometry set-up.

• Gold FFM

If you lay the arms side by side, you will see they are shaped differently. The front arm is ‘swept’ back more than the rear arm, which what places the top balljoint further back.

Hopefully the car will feel much better now, and you now have the ability to increase castor if you feel you need to do so. But remember, any change in castor will change the front toe measurement.

Margate Exotics.

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
1 hour ago, Chillidoggy said:

If you lay the arms side by side, you will see they are shaped differently. The front arm is ‘swept’ back more than the rear arm, which what places the top balljoint further back.

Hopefully the car will feel much better now, and you now have the ability to increase castor if you feel you need to do so. But remember, any change in castor will change the front toe measurement.

I didn't realise that, will need to compare them again.

Have not really got the chance to drive the car properly yet, as it was raining when I picked it up. But with a more proper set up I am sure there wil be much difference.

Thanks!