free hit
counters
Komotec power steering - Ride/Handling/Suspension/Brakes/Wheels/Tyres - The Lotus Forums - Lotus Community Partner #ForTheOwners Jump to content

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Gold FFM

Look forward to hearing your views and experiences with this.

Alcohol. Sex. Tobacco. Drugs. Chocolate.  Meh! NOTHING in this world is as addictive as an Evora +0. It's not for babies!    

The first guy to ride a bull for fun, was a true hero. The second man to follow him was truly nuts!   

I like my Exige because it has no power steering ! So the road feeling is crazy

I never felt the need to have one especially on track

• Gold FFM
21 hours ago, Bravo73 said:

For £3000+ I'd be off to Argos for a set of kettle bells and a rubber mat.  A month later, biceps bulging, no need to spend £3000+, to add weight to my Lotus, and to add something else to go wrong.

• Like 1

Alcohol. Sex. Tobacco. Drugs. Chocolate.  Meh! NOTHING in this world is as addictive as an Evora +0. It's not for babies!    

The first guy to ride a bull for fun, was a true hero. The second man to follow him was truly nuts!   

I genuinely don't understand the point

Yes, 3 point turns are annoying, but if they tire you that much just keep driving and make 3 left turns, or 3 right turns.

When you're moving at more than 5mph the wheel can be turned with a single finger.

Assuming the OP has their own reasons (medical for example), if it means they can get more enjoyment and use out of their car then can only be a good thing.

I take it no one that responded lives near the equator in constant 30C where I want the roof off and not have to rely on AC? 

I've taken shits that weigh more than the weight this would add onto the car.

Was hoping someone with experience could comment but just a buncha punters I guess.

• Haha 1

On 07/07/2021 at 01:37, DangerousDave said:

Was hoping someone with experience could comment but just a buncha punters I guess.

At €3.5k + taxes + delivery + fitting, I suspect that Komotec probably haven’t sold very many of the kits so far. 

Have you tried contacting KT themselves to see if they are willing to put you in touch with any existing customers for their feedback?