free hit
counters
Replacing the original Head Unit in a 2009 Evora. - Interior/Exterior/Lights/Glass/Alarms/ICE/HVAC/Other - The Lotus Forums #ForTheOwners Jump to content

Replacing the original Head Unit in a 2009 Evora.

Hi....I'm sure its been asked and answered many times over, so an early apology !

I want to replace the original head unit in a 2009 Evora and I'm hoping someone can explain, in simple terms, what I need.

It has the reversing camera which I obviously want to retain and want to fit a DAB ariel, but which one and where does it go ! 

Based in UK and appreciate any words of wisdom....

Thanks in advance.

🙏 

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Gold FFM

I had pioneer apple car play with dvd feature for my daughter got it fitted by car audio place worth the £75 odd as I got 12 months guarantee and not mess about with wiring looms or unexpected issues which factory left ? 

• Like 2

58 minutes ago, Cdm2018 said:

I had pioneer apple car play with dvd feature for my daughter got it fitted by car audio place worth the £75 odd as I got 12 months guarantee and not mess about with wiring looms or unexpected issues which factory left ? 

Thank you 👍👍👍