free hit
counters
Emira Picture & Video Thread - Page 26 - Emira Chat - The Lotus Forums - Official Lotus Community Partner Jump to content

IGNORED

Emira Picture & Video Thread

Bravo73

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
On 18/12/2021 at 12:19, C8RKH said:

I wouldn't "choose" diamond cut wheels, certainly would not pay extra for them. They are pain. The lacquer will crack on them, water will get behind and they will corrode. never seen a pair that haven't, especially if the care is a daily. Diamond cut looks great brand new, but in time they all just start to look shit and are a pain to get repaired/refurbished.  Just my thoughts.

To be fair my Evora S had diamond cut alloys that were still perfect at 5 years and 33k miles. Wheel nuts were not so good.

Untitled.png

• Like 2

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

• Gold FFM

Ah right. Thanks. I also assumed there was more space below. This makes much more sense.

I am hoping they offer bespoke fitting luggage with a car colour matching shiny metal coating. Nice.

• Like 1

If it has an engine, I am there to thrash it.

My Emira Videos  |  Into Motorcycles? Motorcycle Channel

• Gold FFM

I was hoping I could get one of my sons to contort themselves in the back but that is now looking less likely :)

• Gold FFM

The "shelf" in the back is about the same position as in the 2+0 Evora.  The firewall is further forward so although it's not useable as a seat I think it should be OK for a bike.  Particularly for shortarses like me who therefore have a smaller bike frame (54/Med for me) and the driver's seat a long way forward.  I sit at the very front notch on the slider on my Evora but there was still some forward adjustment left on the Emira.

I measured the gap between seat back and firewall.  With my driving position (5'9" and short legs) it was 30cm and for a 6-footer it was 20cm.

• Gold FFM

Tom, you are indeed the exact average height:

https://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/318155#average-height-for-males-by-region

You will give those shorter than you a complex :)

I am only a tad taller so we can consider ourselves the perfect height for the Emira 😄

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

yes i thought i was the famous person in the shot till we had a proper look through our Goodwood photos 😀

SUNP0315.JPG

• Haha 2

Darryl & Sue

Proud to drive and own since new a true British supercar the Evora GT430

• 2 weeks later...
  • Gold FFM

That looks computer generated i.e. 4 different car pictures superimposed on a background.

Alcohol. Sex. Tobacco. Drugs. Chocolate.  Meh! NOTHING in this world is as addictive as an Evora +0. It's not for babies!    

The first guy to ride a bull for fun, was a true hero. The second man to follow him was truly nuts!   

4 hours ago, simonb said:

esprit makes it look big and bulbous

It is big and bulbous, for a Lotus.

But, alas so am I and I want one, just not enough to put the Esprit out of the garage at this point.

• Like 1

Moments Father GIF

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

Spot on :thumbup:

• Like 1

Evora NA