free hit
counters
Emira Picture & Video Thread - Page 28 - Emira Chat - The Lotus Forums - Official Lotus Community Partner Jump to content

IGNORED

Emira Picture & Video Thread

Bravo73

Anyone noticed if the seat belts have any colours other in them other than black? I’ve gone for Alcantara with yellow stitching but can’t tell if there is any yellow in the seat belt . ( hoping not as gone red calipers with dark verdant!) 

• Like 1

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

Such a great angle on the Emira as Gav gives it full beans on the track at Hethel (grab from the Lotus video)

Emira-Gavan Kershaw.jpg

• Like 2

But remember one thing: don't lose your head to a woman that'll spend your bread: Lotus Turbo Esprit (89-11); Lotus Esprit GT3 (12-14): Lotus Evora S (14-17); Lotus Esprit V8 SE "UK Last 15" (18-...) Lotus Emira I4 (2023?...)

• Gold FFM
19 hours ago, PJS said:

Anyone noticed if the seat belts have any colours other in them other than black? I’ve gone for Alcantara with yellow stitching but can’t tell if there is any yellow in the seat belt . ( hoping not as gone red calipers with dark verdant!) 

They're black on the blue and grey show cars (although have to be cautious as these cars are not final production spec) and in the configurator.  Also no mention in the specs/options.

Given Lotus are trying to restrict variations on the First Editions I'd be very surprised if they changed with interior choice.  No doubt that'll come later as part of a burgeoning Porsche-like menu of cost options :)

• Like 1

Couldn't sleep so was surfing Discovery+ and found a film called 'Radford Returns'. Loads of Lotus content as you'd expect and lots of references to "Lotus' new platform" which they refer to as Exige but could be Emira (better men than I, gunga, can probably tell!). Some glimpses of Emira behind Russell Carr... there may be more as I've only watched the first 30 minutes and its 2 hours long.

This may be old news, but it was only posted on Discovery plus on 27 Jan.

• Like 2

• Gold FFM

They were due "soon" all the way from October to December, then just before Christmas it was "January" and in mid January when they unveiled the updated configurator it became "maybe March" 🤷‍♂️

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • Gold FFM

Can't wait to do a side by side picture of mine.  It'll be the opposite of those pictures, with a blue S1 Exige and yellow Emira :cool:

• Like 2

I thought “Gee, that door is short.” then realised the info thingy was in front of it. 🤣

• Like 1

All we know is that when they stop making this, we will be properly, properly sad.Jeremy Clarkson on the Esprit.

Opinions are like armpits. Everyone has them, some just stink more than others.

For forum issues, please contact one of us Moderators.

😆 I'd never noticed that before 😄

This Emira was the short wheelbase, small door model for the vertically challenge amongst us

I posted the photo's mainly to show the lovely blue colour (taken at Parks of Hamilton during the Lotus roadshow)

1 hour ago, Emiralust said:

I’m surprised these haven’t been added to this forum yet

They have. You seemed to have missed the thread:

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Another new colour shows it’s face for the first time - Meridian Blue?🌈

It’s almost time folks……😎

E849DA24-BE63-48D7-91AF-1A101C98BE8D.jpeg

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Emiralust said:

Ah yes my bad, thanks

Just seen this one on facebook, looks like it’s nimbus grey?

7DD9A31A-0DC4-4E3D-B8D2-CD87790338E4.jpeg

Silver wheels do not work well for me with this colour, if it is Nimbus.

They look straight out of an executive jet!! 

• Like 1

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT.