free hit
counters
Emira Picture & Video Thread - Page 33 - Emira Chat - The Lotus Forums - Lotus Community Partner #ForTheOwners Jump to content

IGNORED

Emira Picture & Video Thread

Bravo73

• Gold FFM
On 12/03/2022 at 16:55, tailslides said:

I actually like Magma red here, that spec on the robocart could be my car, but not likely 🙃

Yeah, from our tour the Magma and the Nimbus were epic, closely followed by the yellow. 

I still believe the car, in the flesh on UK roads, will drop jaws no matter the colour.

• Like 1

If it has an engine, I am there to thrash it.

My Emira Videos  |  Into Motorcycles? Motorcycle Channel

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
On 13/03/2022 at 06:04, LotusLeftLotusRight said:
On 12/03/2022 at 17:20, JimH said:

There’s a couple more too - i4 installation

BFDADE3E-6993-4582-8D5E-45A934B531E8.jpeg

Blimey that’s one ugly engine. No wonder they hide it all with a cover. 1 - 0 to the V6 on that score.

So the engine layout is reversed  when compared to the CLA 45 AMG, where the turbo is right in front of the firewall... Quite logical. One just needs to remind oneself to never leave any kind of fluid, liquid, gel, food in general to lean against the engine wall of the trunk as it may get quite toasty in there.

Err -no - it's facing the same way but at the back of the car.... the M139 has the turbo at the back of the engine bay in all installations - it's just at the back of the car in the Emira.....

Here's a view from the front - the intercooler lines up with the intake ducts at least..... 😉:

mercedes.jpg

And the back :

594641.jpg.1929a8fdc6d8b0cbb6782b711ed64703.jpg

Sorry, I think I pourly expressed myself ; compared to and AMG45 where the turbo will lay close, just infront of the cabin firewall, to the dashboard and the occupant, the turbo in the Evora will lay away from them and the cabin rear fire wall.

It really is a lovely looking car.

All we know is that when they stop making this, we will be properly, properly sad.Jeremy Clarkson on the Esprit.

Opinions are like armpits. Everyone has them, some just stink more than others.

For forum issues, please contact one of us Moderators.

How my I4 might be presented... 😀 (image modified from @TomE post of Eletre launch insta pics)

Emira-via TLF-white turbo.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

But remember one thing: don't lose your head to a woman that'll spend your bread: Lotus Turbo Esprit (89-11); Lotus Esprit GT3 (12-14): Lotus Evora S (14-17); Lotus Esprit V8 SE "UK Last 15" (18-...)

On 30/03/2022 at 21:01, scotty435 said:

Some good video of the Yellow Emira.

The yellow Emira and Evija look fantastic. I can't get excited about that Eletre SUV though. 

It looks a bit.....squashed?