free hit
counters
Emira Picture & Video Thread - Page 12 - Emira Chat - The Lotus Forums - Lotus Community Partner #ForTheOwners Jump to content

IGNORED

Emira Picture & Video Thread

Bravo73

11 hours ago, philnotts said:

Can't decide ( Green or Red )  but wish Lotus would release some info!!!

green.png

red.png

Think the green although a classic Lotus colour hides the lines, similar to the grey car. The red would be one that I’d need to see in the flesh to commit. The brighter colours seem to suit the car better IMO. 

• Like 1

Future wish list - Exige V6

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
13 hours ago, Evotion said:

I have a different problem. I am definitely getting the red one and the green one but I don't know which one suits the V6 better, as in, which one to get first.

The red is dribble inducing and more unique, especially as a Lotus but green.. well, it is classic and immediately shouts LOTUS.

All other decisions are a bit easier. Colour choice is giving me sleepless nights. 

Since the V6 and the I4 exteriors are the same, it depends on which one you think you will be using the most?

All we know is that when they stop making this, we will be properly, properly sad.Jeremy Clarkson on the Esprit.

Opinions are like armpits. Everyone has them, some just stink more than others.

For forum issues, please contact one of us Moderators.

• Gold FFM

I want the V6 is what I think is the best colour of two and that is something I am not quite sure about.

I guess I am 55  - 45 in favour of the red.

If it has an engine, I am there to thrash it.

My Emira Videos  |  Into Motorcycles? Motorcycle Channel

If your V6 is First Edition and your i4 is later then you'll have more colour choices for the i4.  I'd be focusing on the V6 colour and not worrying about the i4 colour yet.  It's possible the 13 non-FE colours are ALL new, with no overlap with the 6x FE colours.  Seems unlikely, but you know you're going to have at least 7 more colours to umm and ahh over :)

4 hours ago, Evotion said:

I want the V6 is what I think is the best colour of two and that is something I am not quite sure about.

I guess I am 55  - 45 in favour of the red.

I think you've ended up turning me towards the red.  I'm down to two choices now, but really need to see them all in the flesh.

Yellow, yellow calipers, silver/black forged alloys, black/yellow alcantara and wheel (unsure about black pack)

Magma Red, yellow calipers, silver/black forged alloys, tan leather, yellow/black alcantara wheel (black pack)

I think you should get the green 😂

Edited by glen8

• Gold FFM

I did like those launch wheels but will go with black now, for all liveries,  if only to help hide pesky, brake dust.

3 hours ago, Snorkel said:

I feel sorry for the Lambo 😅

Even though this is a game it's nice to see some different colours together and moving. I've also noticed how aggressive this car is going to look in a rear view mirror. Seems like the Evija bonnet style gives the lights some angry eyebrows

• Gold FFM

Emira looks amazing, both in the video and in @Bibs picture. The dark grey did look great in the sun at Goodwood. Not an immediately obvious choice but shows the car can look epic in any colour.

The front really does look great, I can people thinking a special Ferrari is behind them.

• Like 2

Apologies if somebody has already posted this. I hadn't seen it before but on the Lotus website there is a page for emira which has a gallery section at the bottom with lots of goodies, you may not have seen them all

Lotus-Emira-front-in-Monterey.thumb.jpg.86d1c676d0c9f4df45c5573d9d4b2d30.jpg

Edited by Emiralust
  • Like 1

42 minutes ago, exeterjeep said:

So that is not a new one going down the 'production' line then? May be all the pre productions will be blue.

That photo was issued with the main 'World Premier' pack a while ago, so I presume it's the blue demo car or another internal car. There's quite a few on Lotus' media site as Emiralust mentioned:

https://media.lotuscars.com/en/galleries/emira.html

1 hour ago, exeterjeep said:

So that is not a new one going down the 'production' line then? May be all the pre productions will be blue.

If you take a glimp at 31:43, you'll see a whole line of blue Emira's, so that actually could be the case. 🙂 

• Like 1

• Gold FFM
4 hours ago, Mickle said:

That photo was issued with the main 'World Premier' pack a while ago, so I presume it's the blue demo car or another internal car. There's quite a few on Lotus' media site as Emiralust mentioned:

https://media.lotuscars.com/en/galleries/emira.html

I'm pretty sure these blue cars are homologation vehicles. There are some other post sales cars in other colours as well for training etc. 

• Like 1