free hit
counters
Emira Picture & Video Thread - Page 20 - Emira Chat - The Lotus Forums - Lotus Community Partner #ForTheOwners Jump to content

IGNORED

Emira Picture & Video Thread

Bravo73

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

• Like 2

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

252289048_4529117437145350_4484660506417

• Like 2

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

On 02/11/2021 at 06:14, Abgreenbank said:

verdantgreenjpg.thumb.jpg.bf50fd5bb50c884456255dd154acfdd9.jpg 

my son says the green is very similar to his defender 90 that he resprayed in landrover epsom green

new electric emira,  well not exactly, just the demo models where the boot will be

image.thumb.png.f3d9f41b9558a3bce575076279ff64bf.png

So, why , under any circumstances, would the boot be maxed out with batteries - or anything else?  Seems like the "demo" models aren't quite ready for prime time. 

There's a difference between 'show cars' as this Emira is and cars for demo rides. As you can imagine, Lotus wanted this car kept in the best possible condition so it's not being driven anywhere as such. Demo rides will be Q2 next year and those cars will be road ready and rack up plenty of miles! 

• Like 2

Evora NA

• Gold FFM

Sounds great to me.

If this is actually not how it will sound and Lotus have something further to add to production vehicles to meet regulations then hopefully it is reversible. 

I love noise so personally I would want valves open all the time, etc.

The only problem for me then is needing a track solution that is not a pain.

If it has an engine, I am there to thrash it.

My Emira Videos  |  Into Motorcycles? Motorcycle Channel

Chinese YouTubers? Lock ‘em up. YouTube is illegal over there, as I found out a couple of weeks ago, when I tried to e-mail a link to a corporate YouTube video to one of my colleagues in Shanghai. I ended up taking some screenshots for him and attaching those to the e-mail instead.

• Gold FFM

In this case I think is using YouTubers as a person who makes videos, like we now say 'google it' to cover all search engines.  It has become its own thing now.

On a side note I have a contract with the largest Chinese video firm. They take my videos and subtitle them and it makes about 8 times the money. Big market to get involved in.

I wonder what their total allocation is and if they start to get preferential treatment down the line, especially with EV.

If it has an engine, I am there to thrash it.

My Emira Videos  |  Into Motorcycles? Motorcycle Channel