free hit
counters
Emira Picture & Video Thread - Page 25 - Emira Chat - The Lotus Forums - Lotus Community Partner #ForTheOwners Jump to content

IGNORED

Emira Picture & Video Thread

Bravo73

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
2 hours ago, philnotts said:

Yes, why didn't the UK customer not receive this!!

I'd imagine that if they were available when the UK roadshow was ongoing that they would have been there. 

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

I've seen this on the enemy forum! Worth pointing out That the diamond cut alloys are different, they aren't the rough matt black from the show car we've been seeing, rather a glass black now. Pictures are from china so maybe this is only in china?

53ce014d-24f0-4209-979d-8909d91aae61-jpeg.1914

63877154-2910-4F47-BB64-51C299DDEEC3.jpeg

268607030_594902321580727_1751160543104098287_n.jpg

268539203_1109378993204118_7995254596914773857_n.jpg

Lots of pictures on this legends instagram: https://www.instagram.com/p/CXlcperF4Zu/

Edited by Emiralust
  • Like 1
  • Love 1

• Gold FFM
42 minutes ago, Emiralust said:

I've seen this on the enemy forum! Worth pointing out That the diamond cut alloys are different, they aren't the rough matt black from the show car we've been seeing, rather a glass black now. Pictures are from china so maybe this is only in china?

Those diamond cuts are noticeably different to the Seneca Blue show car.  Main part is black gloss rather than matte grey, accent is much more silvered than the engineered finish on the show car.  Both look good.  The show car looks more like the diamond cuts on my Evora, which I like.

Lotus Emira FoS 2021-2.jpg

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

16 hours ago, Emiralust said:

53ce014d-24f0-4209-979d-8909d91aae61-jpeg.1914

Yuck, don’t like those gloss alloys!

Edited by Mctaff

had them a few times... I quite like the finish - not these bling gloss ones though - but agree after a few years you're paying to get them refinished

• Gold FFM
4 hours ago, simonb said:

nimbus grey at 17 seconds 🤣

It must be the lighting as it’s more Gold than Silver in that setting and not anything like the samples seen. 

I did not expect the yellow to look this nice. Now give us a red one, come on, Lotus!

Anyway, regarding wheels, I've never had diamond cut before and never looked into it before reading the commentary here. I take it they are not advised for anyone who doesn't take perfect care of their wheels all of the time?

Shame, I thought for the Seneca Blue the diamond cuts look best... also hope we lose the gloss again.

Edited by JJ

• Gold FFM

Yellow has not been talked about much. These images will change that and some people might jump over. 

Have to say , it looks the mutts nuts and @TomE must be delighted.

Mind you, one might not be able to change colour and not face an extra month or two delay.

Hopefully, we will know more about this in January.

If it has an engine, I am there to thrash it.

My Emira Videos  |  Into Motorcycles? Motorcycle Channel

You can also make out (kinda!) the Emira production line in this Christmas message from Matt. 

Evora NA