free hit
counters
Advice on Mortgage and Getting name removed etc - General Chat - The Lotus Forums #ForTheOwners Jump to content

Advice on Mortgage and Getting name removed etc

Kimbers

No, Wendy isn't finally sick of me. My Sons Girlfriend has a house with her Ex and wants to move in to a rental with my son.

She needs some advice and help as she knows nothing about how to go about it, especially as her ex can't afford it on his own.

Her Ex wanted her to sign a Document saying she would move out and have no right to the property but leave her name on the mortgage, which screams "trying to shaft you".

Anyone know anyone or is there anyone here who is a professional who can help her? 

Possibly save your life. Check out this website.
http://everyman-campaign.org/

Distributor for 'Every Male' grooming products. (Discounts for any TLF members hairier than I am!)

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Gold FFM

Definately sign nothing. You never know what is round the corner - a similar train wreck has just hit a real good mate of mine after he left the house with his ex and his name on it. She’s just had a stroke and he may well end up picking up the tab and his credit ruined since she’s now in arrears on the mortgage……

doesn’t matter if he can or cannot afford to keep the house - that’s none of your concern. Draw a firm line under it legally and complete.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Only here once