free hit
counters
Euro ⚽️ - General Chat - The Lotus Forums #ForTheOwners Jump to content

Euro ⚽️

mayevora

So…..Score Predictions for the big game.

My first experience of a final in my short 53 years so fully Hope to enjoy it.

2-0 England 

🤣

0AB87951-278D-4A25-85B7-CDAA4F64DF35.jpeg

• Haha 2

Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk - that will teach us to keep mouth shut!

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

Fingers crossed, big moment for the county I think and I guess 3-1.  

If anyone see's 3 Lions on a cliff, I might have helped :D

• Like 1

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

Well I DO remember the 1966 game, was on holiday in Jersey, the hotel had A TV room (not like these days with a tv in each room) and the room was filled with the blokes and sons, most of the wives etc were out on the beach....

Do you remember I think Fawlty Towers had a TV room - in the hotel inspector episode.

1 hour ago, exeterjeep said:

Well I DO remember the 1966 game, 

I’m gutted I missed that game but my parents were still waiting to meet. 😜

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk - that will teach us to keep mouth shut!

1 hour ago, Bibs said:

If anyone see's 3 Lions on a cliff, I might have helped :D

:thumbsup:

• Like 2

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

I don't think it'll be a high scoring game but England for the win I think. Likely 2-0 or 2-1 after 90 mins. :)

It's getting there......

Evora NA

I think 1-1, England to score in Extra time. 

One Italian Player to be sent off for play acting.....oh wait, if they do that then all of them will have to be sent off!!

It's a shame really as all my Italian Friends support England as a second team. They dislike the German and French teams with a vengence. Sadly, I think all of Europe will be supporting Italy. 

If we lose it's Wendy's fault. I have worn the same clothes (Red England Shirt) since the start, only forgetting it in the Scotland Game. However, last night Wendy Washed it cause it "Was Offensive". She's also really happy it's the last game as every game she has watched we have won so I insist she watches them with me (She hates Footy). 

• Haha 1

Possibly save your life. Check out this website.
http://everyman-campaign.org/

Distributor for 'Every Male' grooming products. (Discounts for any TLF members hairier than I am!)

Should have had a bet on 1-1!!

Knew as soon as it was penalties that we were losing! We are awful at penalties. Only won 1 out of last 4 shootouts.

• Like 1

Distributor for 'Every Male' grooming products. (Discounts for any TLF members hairier than I am!)

• Gold FFM

First half, we played out from the back. Really patient. Used the full width of the pitch etc. Went in 1 - 0 up 

2nd half the muppet that is Pickford just wanted to boot the ball up the field, with the inevitable result that we immediately gave the ball away and the Italians came back at us and oh, they scored.

Pickford can and does pull off some great saves but he doesn't half unsettle his own defenders with a lot of dodgy distribution and his desire to boot up the pitch to Harry!

He's a bloody muppet.

Well done Italy. Time for the next one.

• Like 1

Alcohol. Sex. Tobacco. Drugs. Chocolate.  Meh! NOTHING in this world is as addictive as an Evora +0. It's not for babies!    

The first guy to ride a bull for fun, was a true hero. The second man to follow him was truly nuts!   

I’m constantly surprised Italy have the mental capacity for penalties. It must be exhausting looking for real or imaginary objects to trip over for 120 minutes.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Overall we had a great Euro's but a small minority of fans have once again spoilt it for us and have spoiled our reputation once again with the football community.

Even locally they had mass brawls in Gt Yarmouth and police were called to lots of issues in bars and pubs. The state of Trafalgar square was disgusting as was the fans who fought and injured Police Officers. Then there were the fans breaking into Wembley.

When we now have such great role models on the pitch the scum off the pitch really do spoil it for everyone else. 

• Like 2

And another British Sportsman, Lando Norris was Mugged leaving the match on Sunday! Some people are Scum pure and simple!

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/formula1/57818938

• Sad 1

I don't know why anyone would consider these animals as fans of anything. They only turn up for trouble :)

It's getting there......