free hit
counters
WE'RE BACK! - Newlands Corner Sunday Brekkie - Sunday 18th July - Topics - The Lotus Forums - Lotus Community Partner #ForTheOwners Jump to content

WE'RE BACK! - Newlands Corner Sunday Brekkie - Sunday 18th July

TomE

After a long break we're back!  A lot has happened since our last meet in August 2020.  It'll be great to see people again, catch up, look at cars old and new, and welcome some newcomers.  Everyone welcome and we look forward to attendees from The Lotus Forums, SELOC, Lotus Drivers Club and Club Lotus.

-----

Time for another Sunday breakfast gathering for some of the finest bacon rolls around.  This is our regular third Sunday of the month event, a chance to gather with like-minded enthusiasts and a cross section of Lotus models.

An informal gathering with no particular runs in or out organised, just a chance to chat, look at cars and take in the view.  Join from 9.00 when the café opens for bacon rolls.  We'll probably be around until 10.00/10.30.

Location map for Newlands Corner here

Note parking is free again, although ticket machines are still in place.

• Like 2

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

I plan to be there, but not in a Lotus unfortunately. It will be in a 'German car. Hopefully temporarily until I'm back in a Lotus. I promise to park out of the way in the corner 🙂

• Haha 1

• Gold FFM

Am planning to be there. The car is even clean. 

• Like 1

Blessed with the competence to be a slave to the incapable.

• Gold FFM

You planning on a Laser Blue Emira too?  Very nice. 

Blessed with the competence to be a slave to the incapable.

1 hour ago, Colin P said:

You planning on a Laser Blue Emira too?  Very nice. 

I was!  But it’s not on the list of colours for First Edition cars.  So I’ll have to see if it’s available for second phase or  go with Hethel Yellow for the Emira. 

Great to see everyone yesterday, catch up with old friends, meet some newcomers and see a great selection of cars old and new.  Let’s do it again next month!

spacer.png

spacer.png[/img]

spacer.png

• Like 1