free hit
counters
Some halfwit has keyed my Exige. - V6 Exige Chat - The Lotus Forums - Lotus Community Partner #ForTheOwners Jump to content

IGNORED

Some halfwit has keyed my Exige.

James DG

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

Sorry to hear that. To be fair, I have parked a succession of Elises and an Exige out on the street in London for over 12 years and this is the first time anything has happened. I also have mates who have had the most innocuous cars imaginable keyed.

Just sheer bad luck to cross paths with a cretin, I suppose.

That's grim, feel for you. While it's not any consolation, it's a very rare occurrence usually to Lotus cars. 

• Like 1

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

It's something that I don't understand. Just jealousy I think.

All we know is that when they stop making this, we will be properly, properly sad.Jeremy Clarkson on the Esprit.

Opinions are like armpits. Everyone has them, some just stink more than others.

For forum issues, please contact one of us Moderators.

Unbelievable.

I saw a video of a woman who was repeatedly keying some chaps Audi on her way to work.

She was caught on a dashcam and taken to court.

Apparently the reason she gave was that he was blocking a driveway.

His driveway.

• Sad 1

Thats pretty crap.

Only one word SCUM, is deletion to harsh for such morons?

Years ago my dad was visiting a friend in his elan and some tosser slashed the tyres, probably on their way back from the pub. Couldnt be personal as not from the area, Is this jealousy?

Nightmare James DG, hard luck, around here in Somerset a group of youngsters have taken to kicking wing mirrors off of rows of parked cars at night, and even police cars that have attended get the same treatment, some of today's youth have had zero discipline in their lives.

• Thanks 1

Or an automated .50 cal! 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

What about the Bond exploding Esprit? :yes:

All we know is that when they stop making this, we will be properly, properly sad.Jeremy Clarkson on the Esprit.

Opinions are like armpits. Everyone has them, some just stink more than others.

For forum issues, please contact one of us Moderators.

• 2 weeks later...

Mindless idiots and no doubt the green eyed monster was coming out, I bought a Stevens Turbo once with some very graphical engravings applied by someone, it was really embarrassing driving it home with people pointing and coming up with assumptions! 😬

I hope you get it sorted soon and it doesn’t put you off ownership.

Dave :) 

Do or do not, there is no try!