free hit
counters
Extra padding for seat cushion - Recaro - Interior/Exterior/Lights/Glass/Alarms/ICE/HVAC/Other - The Lotus Forums - Lotus Community Partner #ForTheOwners Jump to content

IGNORED

Extra padding for seat cushion - Recaro

My wife gets a bit of a numb bum on longer trips in the Evora and we will be doing an Ireland tour in a few weeks so looking for something that will make her more comfortable - and less likely to moan! I dont want to use a house cushion, but has anybody found anything suitable that will increase comfort and will fit on top on the Recaro base cushion.  Seems to be various options on Amazon, and Cobra do some for £30.00 but has anyone tried any of these with success. Never find it a problem myself, and she has more natural padding than me, but...................!

• Like 1

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

My young daughter used a house cushion for our recent road trip to Scotland and one of those neck cushions 

she seems ok on the 2-4 hour trips but then she 10 and so less prone to back problems etc 

must say my back , knees legs were ok on the trip and I have back footy knees and back !