free hit
counters
Heritage Certificate - Elite / Eclat / Excel Chat - The Lotus Forums #ForTheOwners Jump to content

Heritage Certificate

Hi All, is there a link to Lotus Cars re: Heritage Certificate?   I know of the latest fully boxed presentation for £170.00, however my daughter is looking to buy me a ‘little something’ for my Birthday and I believe the original was c£35/45 and is more in keeping with budgets etc.  Can you still get the ‘cheaper’ certificate only?  Thanks for reading and any on-line links would be much appreciated.😀

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

They were that price a long time ago, before the new boxed presentation they were £85 just for just the certificate and a letter.

• Like 2

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

Perhaps give her a link to our online shop, quite a few gift ideas in there :)

https://shop.thelotusforums.com/

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

Is it my job 😂

• Haha 1

Evora NA

• Gold FFM

There's also the Gold Forum Membership, with a certificate of provenance. 😉

I have made many mistakes in my life. Buying a multiple Lotus is not one of them.