free hit
counters
Rare Ailtare Green 1983 S3 - Lotusforsale.com - Latest Ads - The Lotus Forums #ForTheOwners Jump to content

Rare Ailtare Green 1983 S3

Lotus Esprit S3 last on the road 1983.Last time the engine was run was 1983 so will need a body off restoration.The interior is in the Colin Chapman colors and only four were made in this color.This one was issued to Mr T Enright (a former CEO of Lotus). The interior is immaculate and has the period radio fitted ,the head lining is silver and in perfect cond.Still on Goodyear NCT,s.There no cracks on any of the plastic components .I would describe this as a barn find,comes with the tool kit and spare wheel.The body is perfect but has lacquer lifting from the front up to the doors and would require a sympathetic  restoration.  Comes with cert of provenance.The wheels have slight corrosion . I have had Esprits for 40 years and I am an enthusiast and would like to see to someone likewise.

The post Rare Ailtare Green 1983 S3 appeared first on lotusforsale.com.

Click to view item

• Like 1

Auto-generated post from www.lotusforsale.com - Click 'view full article' to respond to the poster.

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.