free hit
counters
Exotic Car Meet Sunday, 19th Sept The Bickley Arms Hotel, Bickley, Kent - Page 2 - Events - The Lotus Forums #ForTheOwners Jump to content

Exotic Car Meet Sunday, 19th Sept The Bickley Arms Hotel, Bickley, Kent

Dan E

• Gold FFM

Mate, your warranty ran out last year at the end of the road.  WhatsApp me...

British Fart to Florida, Nude to New York, Dunce to Denmark, Numpty to Newfoundland.  And Shitfaced Silly Sod to Sweden.

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

That’s a bloody shame but thankfully haven’t wasted the car yet. Would have been nice to say hello, plus it’s so local to me.  Think I’ll head to newlands corner meet instead. 

• Gold FFM
15 hours ago, Dan E said:

Sparkles would love to but ………… the very slight issue that it currently has a meltdown whenever it gets hot, this would not be an issue but the, ahem, garage that looks after it,as always, the warranty has just run out and has new preferred customers 

Sorry to hear that Dan. Hope it is nothing too serious

Long time Lotus admirer, recent owner

• Gold FFM
16 hours ago, Dan E said:

@ChrisJ  @TonyKL @thebartman @faye2000 

To all the above and anyone else that was considering coming this event it has been cancelled!! Apparently lots of people have dropped out as it might rain, I mean FFS!! One said that his car was impossible to drive in the rain 🤣. I can only assume it is on slicks. 

Most of the others didn't want to get their cars wet, not sure how they wash them then. 

Sorry all, I was only trying to support a local new meet but from now on I don't think I will bother with it. Annoying as i got the TE MOT'd and taxed yesterday so i could take it the 800yards to it, it is now sitting on my drive in sun and rain as the garage is full of builders stuff, lets hope it survives 😂

Cheers for the head-up @Dan E , such a shame - I'll turn up to most things - whatever the weather - it's a plastic car !! Now to look for somewhere else to go on Sunday ......