free hit
counters
Road trip - Lotus / Motoring / Cars Chat - The Lotus Forums #ForTheOwners Jump to content

Road trip

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

400 miles plus the car didn’t miss a beat flawless so much character to it. Fast or slow it’s always an event. 
I did part of the evo triangle on the A5 but it’s well known for it now and is heavily policed I believe. Loads of other roads, you just have to accept your gonna get a few not so good when your exploring☺️.

Personally I think the carbon access panel and wing just finish the job so much better than the standard ones. 
I would have gone for the roof as well but I really want a soft top so it was pointless.

we have a holiday home in bewdley so seeing as it was a bit of a covert mission🤭Taking it off and leaving it there made it easier and never aroused any suspicions although my burnt face did raise eyebrows 🤣 🤣🤣

Well worth it though The sound bouncing around in the valleys with right foot nailed is just 😍😍😍🏎🏎🏎