free hit
counters
Giugiaro Parts Cross References - Page 2 - Misc including parts cross references - The Lotus Forums Jump to content

Giugiaro Parts Cross References

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Not sure if this has been posted before.My 1978s2 front brake pads are a exact match with a late seventys BMW-320i Hope this might help some G cars brake for another day.

Just to add to your task, Alan....I've been dashing about trying to get a waterpump drive belt in the middle of France. The numbers on the old belt were XPZ 630 ... also 3VX 250. I'd spotted the old b

Posted Images

Just found another cross reference... The outer diff housing bearings (the big roller bearings behind the shims that say "Poland" on them) Are cross referenced to an NSK bearing -- part number: HR30208J 5-06 and they are $28!!!! Bearings from another supplier were going to cost me almost $200!!!!

Modifying esprit's.. now that's fun..

PS... I AM NOT A CERTIFIED MECHANIC.. I Have chosen to help those in need, in the past and must not be construed as being a certified technician.

Anyone have the part number for the Anti-roll Bar Bushes for 79 S2 - or a generic replacement?

Iain

Iain,

Not exactly a generic replacement: have you seen this web site? http://www.king.igs.net/~nadb/index1.htm

Any thoughts or comments?

- T

Tony K. :)

Esprit S1s #355H & 454H

Esprit S2.2  #324J

1991 Esprit SE

I know the brake cross-reference works for you brits, but for some reason its not so easy here in canada... so the rear brake pads can be found for about $30 and they are by "professionals' choice auto parts" and the part number is d97... and they are even made in Canada!! sku number is 0 49031 10097 6

Modifying esprit's.. now that's fun..

PS... I AM NOT A CERTIFIED MECHANIC.. I Have chosen to help those in need, in the past and must not be construed as being a certified technician.

Guest Troy Halliday

Lotus Part Number

A912E6697F

Description

HC Cam belt (round tooth)

Originated/Alternative

Peugeot 405 2.0i 16v 92-94 Mi16 Quinten Hazel QTB240

Price

TBC

Recommended Supplier

I bought this from a local parts supplier but shopuld be available fro Halfords and the like

• 3 months later...

Lotus Part Number

?

Description

Side repeater/indicator light - Lucas L734

Originated/Alternative

BL 50's - 70's Ford, Jag XJ, FX4 Taxi, Triumph etc

Price

Pete '79 S2

LEW Miss September 2009

Lotus Part Number

?

S1, S2, S3?

Description

Driveshaft U/J - Heavy Duty (metal seals)

Originated/Alternative

Landrover - various

Price

Pete '79 S2

LEW Miss September 2009

• 2 months later...

H/T LEADS FOR ANY 2.2 N/A OR TURBO ARE FORD CORTINA 2LT PINTO LEADS! AFTER TRYING EVERY MOTOR FACTOR IN NORWICH JUST TO BE TOLD NO WE DON'T STOCK THEM AND WE CAN'T ORDER THEM EITHER, I ENDED UP PAYING

REHABS FOR QUITTERS!!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hi

I work in the motor trade and have been doing some work on the timing belts.

I've talked to gates technical and the nissan belt is the correct length and number of teeth but the profile is wrong.

They tell me the belt supplied to Lotus is equivelent to part number 5168ns which they class as a non standard belt as the deal with Lotus means they can't sell a specific listed belt.

• 3 months later...

Sh!t i wish i had looked at this thread a little earlier, i have just bought a Gates Nissan 300ZX timing belt! Dave are you saying that the gates 5168ns WILL fit?

REHABS FOR QUITTERS!!

• 4 months later...
  • 3 months later...
S3 TURBO Clutch Slave Cylinder is NOT from a landrover and IS a Lotus ONLY part. :shock:

While the cylinder matches, the fixing are wrong!

Just picked this up off ebay from a series 2-2A landrover

DSC03172.jpg

Cylinder is the same and the fixing holes look identically positioned. Will report back when fitted as to wether any fettling is required.

Chunky Lover

Fitted and working!

Its fitted in the 88 NA but its exactly the same part as the one off my S3T which is currently fitted to AlexGT3s :lol:

Neede a different thread adapter to fit the braided hose that was fitted to the car but everything is a perfect fit and she's working great!

Heres the link to the one I bought

Happy days!

Chunky Lover