free hit
counters
DeRoure online parts ordering - new website. - Lotus / Motoring / Cars Chat - The Lotus Forums - Lotus Community Partner #ForTheOwners Jump to content

IGNORED

DeRoure online parts ordering - new website.

RichardC

I see that deroure.com now redirects to a new website  https://www.bellandcolvill.co.uk/deroure

The downside is that I had a lot of saved items in my DeRoure basket, as a handy reminder of what parts I needed the next time that I put an order in, but the new website has lost all the information. That'll teach me to write things down.

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Lotus dealers have access to a new online EPC (electronic parts catalogue) and new e-commerce sites are on the way for all dealers shortly too. 

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

I had heard that the new online ordering system would be available to owners to order the parts for delivery to their choice of dealer.

1 hour ago, Techyd said:

I've had carpet for the Elise on back order since February, new site or not, availability isn't always great 😞 

My low fluid washer sensor arrived yesterday, had to progress it a few times, and then it turned out it was in but had to then request it sent. So that's over a year.

The new part is  the same design fault as the one that was on the car before. A horizontal extra electrical connection with poos protection for the wet. The reason I say that is that one I got from PJS, came in a lotus packet with the same part number but is a better design.