free hit
counters
Which Emira are you NOW getting? Time for an update! - Page 5 - Emira Chat - The Lotus Forums - Lotus Community Partner #ForTheOwners Jump to content

IGNORED

Which Emira are you NOW getting? Time for an update!

Evotion

Which Emira are you NOW getting? Time for an update!  

147 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

On 08/11/2021 at 16:50, jimichanga said:

I love all these Emira driving impressions that you keep giving us, especially when the only Lotus you have driven to date is an Exige that was ‘all over the place’!

As for Emira V6 being 1458kg we’ll see. Lotus claimed the Evora 400 was 1395kg but I don’t believe any owner has actually seen that number on the scales as yet.

@JAWS isn’t yours 1380kg? 

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Gold FFM

Jaws has a well looked after NA I believe.

Alcohol. Sex. Tobacco. Drugs. Chocolate.  Meh! NOTHING in this world is as addictive as an Evora +0. It's not for babies!    

The first guy to ride a bull for fun, was a true hero. The second man to follow him was truly nuts!   

59 minutes ago, jimichanga said:

Can’t be an Evora 400 which makes it irrelevant but even if it was it has zero to do with what an Emira V6 is actually going to weigh.

I think the point that was trying to be made by @bosshog was in answer to your claim disputing Lotus' honesty in their scales.

This may be of interest to you...

https://www.thelotusforums.com/forums/topic/104494-evora-weight/

• Gold FFM

You can't go wrong with that Alpine. You won't be the only one to lose patience. Lotus need to communicate some goodies to keep us on the hook. 

Out of curiosity, what's the waiting list on the Alpine or are you buying nearly new?

Mere mortals are still likely 6 months away from being hands and feet on with an Emira.

If it has an engine, I am there to thrash it.

My Emira Videos  |  Into Motorcycles? Motorcycle Channel

Found a Première with less than 3k miles in pearlescent white with a yellow fleck to it, STUNNUNG! Solihull Alpine; salesman Tim was very helpful and a pleasure to do business with.

Pick it up on Wednesday, then it's booked in at Spires technology Warwick on Saturday for the "Life" sports lowering springs, fast road Geometry and remap , 300ps and 380nm torque.

Can't wait😃.

• Gold FFM

Cool. Get some pics.  A Lotus in disguise :)

I always liked the model in the middle.

I saw one on the road this year. A very rare spot.

alpine-a310-1971-1985-coupe-exterior-4.jpg.8c6d22355664fa2c5db9e197322b293d.jpg

If it has an engine, I am there to thrash it.

My Emira Videos  |  Into Motorcycles? Motorcycle Channel

On 27/11/2021 at 18:56, mneil said:

Found a Première with less than 3k miles in pearlescent white with a yellow fleck to it, STUNNUNG! Solihull Alpine; salesman Tim was very helpful and a pleasure to do business with.

Pick it up on Wednesday, then it's booked in at Spires technology Warwick on Saturday for the "Life" sports lowering springs, fast road Geometry and remap , 300ps and 380nm torque.

Can't wait😃.

Congrats. Loved the handling of mine .  Enjoy. 

Previously owned :Exige 380,  Exige 350,  Evora 400,  Exige V6S,  Esprit GT3,  2-11 SC,  Evora S,  Elite 501